Part 32- Change of Heart

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful boyfriend Xmr124. Babe you keep me sane and for that I love you. You helped me through my rough patch and you love and accept me for who I am (Even when I fall asleep on you). Love you bug!

I was at my place and it has been a month since I have been here. Jaxon calls me every single night and I call him every morning. It has been about two weeks since we have seen each other and I haven't seen Chaz as well. Our time apart made us talk about everything and I guess we both understand where we went wrong. We admitted and accepted our wrongs and we moved on from it after apologizing; now, we are just focused on getting back together. 

We talked earlier this morning by video chat and I felt lonely after seeing my two guys cuddled in bed. Jaxon asked me out on a date with our son and I accepted it because I missed them both. I was in bed and after much deliberation, I finally got out of bed and into the shower. I was lathering myself with kiwi body wash and the feel of the slick soap and hot water made me hard. I ran my hands over my chest and my thumbs brushed my very sensitive nipples. The feel sent pleasure throughout my body and I gently bite my lips. I run my hands lower with the thought of Jaxon in my mind. Thoughts of his big, strong hands running all over me and his lips latched to my neck. I tilted my head back as my hands went lower and I grabbed my dick. I gasped as I rubbed the exposed head slowly. I slowly stoked my dick as my mind went wild to images of me and my man. My strokes were slow at first but as my thoughts went wild, my strokes on the dick got faster. The thought of Jaxon bending me over like he did before in the shower, the sound of his husky voice that is filled with lust as he slams into me. These thoughts pushed me over the edge and I felt my body stiffen as I blasted thick, hot nut from my dick. I screamed in ecstasy at the feeling of release; I slump over in the shower, my head to the wall as the water cascades down my back. 

I finally caught my breath and I was able to finish my shower so I could get dressed for my date. I went in the room and I had a black T out. After getting dressed I made my way downstairs and locked up the place then I sat on the couch and waited for Jaxon and Chaz to get here. 

I didn't have to wait long because the front door opened and I saw the man that stole my heart the first time I saw him at the mall. He was smiling so big and he had our son in his arms. I got up from the chair as he walked over to me with our sleeping son. 

"Jax"

"Kai" he said as his finger moved across my jaw. I found myself blushing and he pulled me in a one arm hug before he hungrily smashed his lips to mine. He tasted like mint and his lips wer so soft and sweet. I felt his tongue prying at my lips and I opened up to let him in as our tongues duel for dominance. We broke the kiss but only because we needed air, he place butterfly kisses on my lips as we stood there with our son between us.

"I love you Kairon and I missed you" he said as he handed me Chaz. I took my little baby boy and I kissed his precious face all over.

"I love you Jaxon Harmon and I love you too Chaz Kylan Attani-Harmon" I whispered. It felt good to be in his arms again and to know that we worked shit out.

"Babe you ready to jet? I got everything packed in the car so whenever you ready to go. By the way, you have a glow, that after sex glow you get when we done putting it down. Should I get mad and ready to kill?" I knew he might sound as if he was joking but he was jealous and I found it funny. I watched as he walked over to the make shift work station he had here and was looking at me. 

{Jaxon's P

{Jaxon's P.O.V}

"I entertained myself in the shower before you got here and my mind was filled with thoughts of you and how strong and sexy you are. Those hands and the d, Jaxon I had to bust it babe." I confessed and I knew I was blushing because I could feel the heat on my face and by the way he was smiling and licking his lips, I knew he wanted to scrap going out but we had to. 

"Down boy! Babe I am ready so let's go" I laughed. Jaxon was smiling and for the first time in a month we were back to being the couple we were. We drove to the park and held hands most of the way. Chaz was up and just biting on his toy and drooling. We pulled up and parked under a tree close to where we were gonna be hanging out. We got out and Jax spread the blanket and then a comforter on the the grass. We had Chaz on the comforter and he was just kicking his tiny feet away. I sat up and Jax had his head on my lap as he laid on his stomach and played with Chaz. I watched them play until Chaz was over it and started crying. 

"Boy you are not gonna play for long at all" Jax said as he took up Chaz and they walked around. There was a little pond close by with ducks and Jax walked on the little bridge that was built over it with Chaz in his arms. 

{Kairon in mm}

{Kairon in mm}

I stood there and watched them as they bonded. Jax came over and handed him to me as he was still crying. 

"Babe he keeps crying and I can't get him to stop, do you think something is wrong with him?" Jaxon asked me with a very worried expression on his face. He was still in his overprotective new dad mode and I found it very cute. 

"Babe get his bottle and let's feed him, he is just cranky right now." We made it back to the comforter we had on the grass and sat down. Jax handed me his bottle and I fed him and he calmed down and fell asleep. I placed him on his stomach to sleep while Jaxon and I just watched him and looked at each other.

"Kairon" 

"Yeah babe" I answered. 

"I know we have been through hell and back a few weeks ago but baby, you are my world. I remember the day we met on the mall and even though I never gave it as much attention as I should, I found you to be the sexiest dude ever! You changed me from who I used to be; made me into a man and not just some nigga. You held me down and showed me love like no other could or would and for that I consider myself the luckiest man on earth. All it took was your aura to make me calm, a smile to make me blush, your voice to make me aroused. Kairon, you are more than just your looks, more than the beautiful hair and toned body. You are an exceptionally kind soul and that is something that is rare. Your heart is so pure and the humility that syncs with it has caused me to be a better person. Kairon Attani you gave me a change of heart and because of that, it would mean the world if you could do one thing for me." 

Listening to him just now made me cry because he too was all that for me and more and he didn't even realize it. I was trembling slightly from what I thought he was about to ask me. I looked at our hands that Jaxon had interlaced by the fingers and it made me smile. I know this man has a good heart and good intentions; I know that he has changed for the better because it was something he displayed and shocked me, his brother and his friends with. We have come a long way, from being afraid to not caring; from heartbreaks to love beyond explanation. This is where my heart beats at, for these two persons that I am here with. 

I nodded my head in response to Jaxon's request of a favor. I watched as he pulled himself up then pulled me up; he kissed my lips before he went in his pocket and stooped to one knee with my hand in his still. 

"Kairon Attani, the love of my life and the joy of my world, Will you marry me?" he asked and I just stood there a bit shocked that he had this planned. 

"Yes, Jaxon Harmon I love you and I will marry you" I answered. He sprung up so quick and hugged me then kissed me deeply. 

Okie dokes guys and gals! The long overdue question was answered but please stay put for something you all never expected. If you liked this chapter then you know what to do, VOTE and COMMENT. Remember to add this and my other stories to your library for updates.

Nuff Love!