Part 8- Defender

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

I felt all kinda crazy shit inside after kissin' Kai's sexy lips. I just couldn't help myself and knowing what he had to face and the fact that I was not makin' shit better; that shit cut through me like a knife yo. 

"Jaxon what are you doing man? You kissed me! Oh My God!" He whispered in total shock. Now I 'm freakin' the fuck out cuz I don't even know if the dude is gay or not.  

"Yeah I did, you mad at me for doing that?" I asked with a little smile on my face. He looked at me and then he smiled the biggest I have ever seen him smile.

"Am I shocked? Yes! Did I like it? Hell Yeah! Am I mad? No. I can never be mad at you Jaxon; even when you do me wrong I can't stay mad at you." He had a nigga blushin' like a bitch and you best believe I ain't no bitch. I was watching him as he laid in his bed with a smile on his face. My hand seemed to developed a mind of its own and made its way up to his cheek. I was using the back of my fingers to caress his face. This made him smile even more.

"Hey Jax"

"Yeah Kairon?"

"Come cuddle with me please" he asked and I didn't need to be asked twice. I took off my shoes and went on the bed and he laid his head on my chest.

"Are you doing this out of pity because you know I have leukemia or do you really have feelings for me?" He asked. I adjusted myself so we was face to face and my finger took hold of his chin.

"Kai I don't want you to be sick at all because that shit is serious. I am not doin' nun out of pity and you know that shit too cuz we been cool from the day we met at the mall almost two months ago. You see the type of life I live Kai so if I wasn't feelin' you do you think I would honestly be doin' this? I have been confused about this since I got here and realized you were my neighbor and how selfless you are. I have been in bed many nights just watchin' you do your crazy shit in the mirror and it made me happy to know you was cool." I was pourin' out all my feelings and he placed his hand above mine.

"Jax I like you and yes, you were the one I was checkin' out and the one I wanted." I didn't respond to that shit, instead I just kissed him. We was makin' out until we heard someone clear they throat.

"Ok. Mr. Attani enough sucking face." The doctor laughed and walked over to the bed with a chart as I sat up. I was kinda embarrassed but I had to play cool for Kai.

"Now the stem cell transplant has worked tremendously and we see a normal white cell count so that means you are still in remission. As for the nosebleed, that was from your head hitting the car so hard. You will be released today but, and I repeat, but, you have to take these meds for the head and be back here on Wednesday for your check-up." 

"Thanks doc I really appreciate it and sorry for having him in the bed. I really needed his arms around me for a while" Kai said.

"That's ok. So brothers huh? Sure nice to see two brothers living this loving. Sure you don't wanna change the title from brothers to boyfriends now?" The doc was teasing me and I had to laugh cuz I got caught in my lie.

"Sorry doc but I had to know he was ok and I had to see him too" I explained. He chuckled and then left to get the release papers for signing. 

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I am here in the car with Jax driving me home and I still can't believe all that has happened

I am here in the car with Jax driving me home and I still can't believe all that has happened. He kissed me! This sexy ass beast kissed me Kairon Attani; the shy, long haired guy. I was still a bit drowsy from the meds and so I had my head leaning on the window.

"Hey you ok bae?" Jaxon asked. I nodded and then when it finally hit me with what he just said my head flew up instantly.

"Boy did you just call me bae?" I asked him and he started laughing.

"What? I can't call the nigga that got me pinin' over his ass babe? I mean, that kiss in yo hospital room and the cuddles... Kai you definitely bae, no doubt!" He was smiling that sly smile that I bet got him all the girls. With that thought I decided to test him to see what he would say.

"Naw Jax I can't be bae when you got all them girls around still and you got your brother and his friends to deal with first. I can't set myself up for hurt because you fucked me over twice already" I said. He didn't answer; when I looked at him his jaws were flexing and I could tell he was mad. The rest of the ride home was quiet after that but he held my hand the entire drive home.

When we pulled in my driveway behind my car, he got out and then came around and opened my door and helped me out. I stood for a while and Jax had his hands around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"What the fuck!" We both jumped when we heard the outburst and Jax quickly let go. "Nigga is you for real! Like for real real real real? You gone walk out on Amaya for this faggot shit?"

"You Miss Whore 2016! Guess what? Bounce! Fuckin' trick!" he said and the girl started walkin' over.

"Jax let's just go inside please." I pleaded but he just gave me the look that said 'chill out' and I did that.

"Oh so you gone call me out my name now? Nigga you done fucked them cheap ass girls back home so tell yah lil boyfriend that! Oh and I got my bitch Amaya on speed dial." She said. Now this girl was a trip to the moon and back. She was ratchet and just loud and ghetto and hood all wrapped into one with a raged ass bow on it.

"Trina! You be tellin' lies on a nigga all yo fuckin' life man. You done fucked with all my home boys and you mad cuz you can't be on this dick! I don't give a fuck what you wanna tell Amaya cuz we done as fuck. Why the fuck you here anyways zebra?" Jax was tearin' her apart and I felt bad for her.

"Why the fuck you hugged up with a nigga?" she replied while popping her gum.

"Oh dumb slut look!" Jax said with so much sarcasm; he was pointing to the bandages I had. "That nigga right there, is a man who just got released from the hospital. Yo I ain't even explainin' shit to yo hoe ass anyways. Bye Felecia!" Jax said and we walked off and went inside with her cussing him out then leaving. I was laying in bed and Jax was making us something to eat. When he got back I was sitting between his legs and he kept kissing the back of my neck as we enjoyed each other's company.

"Your getting used to this aren't you?" I asked 

"Yeah I could get..." he stopped in mid sentence to the sound of commotion over his house. He ran out and I slowly and carefully followed. When we got out there, Maliq was coming over to me. Jax came and stood before me.

"Yo Maliq chill out dawg" he said calmly.

"Naw nigga! Why the fuck yo ass in his house and why that bitch Trina be sayin' you was outside hugged up with fag boy?"

"Nigga I don't gotta explain shit to yo ass! Get the fuck outta here and leave him alone! All of y'all need to leave him the fuck alone! I swear to God I will fuck yo gorilla lookin' ass up if y'all try to hurt him again. I ain't sittin' by and watch that shit no mo. Trey yo betta get yo boy outta hear." Jaxon was defending me and I knew right there he just proved himself worthy of being a guy I could trust.

Jax pushed me towards the porch and Maliq kept followin' and kept calling me a faggot who should die. Maliq really didn't like me and I was getting to be afraid of them after all these encounters.  Before I knew it, Maliq took a swing at me but it barely got me because Jax pushed me out of it. I have never seen Jaxon angry and he turned into a different person after he saw what Maliq did. He was on Maliq just punching the hell out of him and screaming.

"He's fuckin' sick! He's sick!" then he would punch "Don't ever" punch "fuckin" punch "touch him" punch "again!" punch. He was still going at it as Maliq tried to defend himself; I ran over and just pulled him off Maliq. 

I was dragging a raging Jaxon back to my house, when he turned his back, Maliq drew a gun from his waist. It was like slow motion and I froze; Jaxon realized and when he turned to look what had me so frightened, he saw that Malique had a gun pointed at him. He pushed me behind him and I closed my eyes and that was when I heard a shot shot fired.

There you go guys! I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys will too. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT.

Nuff Love!