Part 45 - Our Special Day

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

This hotel that we were staying at was amazing as fuck. Kairon fell asleep on the way and kinda missed out on the true beauty. The guys all had their own room in the penthouse we are staying.

The room is beautiful and my eyes landed on my two guys sleeping

The room is beautiful and my eyes landed on my two guys sleeping. Chaz was snuggled up to his dad's side. I got up and made my way to the living room to just chill out until sleep came.

I had the tv on but my mind was just busy thinking about how lucky I am. I went back to the day I bumped into Kai, how we gave him hell after we moved beside him. He was still sweet to me regardless. The way Adriana clocked Maliq for messing with Kai. How he pushed him off a boat and all Kai was thinking was paying a doctor Bill for Maliq.

Now here we are after becoming dads, taking a break and me fighting for the man I love more than myself. I am in a dope ass hotel with my family and friends who will witness our exchange of vows.

"Baby what are you doing up?" I turned to see my fiancé walking over to me in his boxers. He was about to sit but I pulled him onto my lap.

"Straddle me" I demanded and he sat his sexy ass right on my semi hard dick. "Just here thinking about how far we are coming from.

"I love you so much Jaxon. I love you and I love our son" he said and kissed me. That did it! I pulled his boxers below his ass and pulled my dick from my boxers. He used his spit to get the tip of my dick wet then I used mine to lube his hole.

"Oooooh Baby I love the feel of that!" He groaned as I entered him. I waited on him to adjust to my dick and then shit got lit. I had him close to tears as the pleasure ran through him. I stabbed his prostate with every thrust. He held on to my biceps and rested his forehead on mine. His mouth slightly opened; I reached up and wrapped his hair around my fist and pulled slightly so his head was raised. My lips found his neck while I started grinding in him. Without any warning, his nut spewed all over us. He was panting, the sound was barely audible from him. That shit was hot as fuck and I smacked his ass before wrapping arms around him fully and burying my dick deep inside him.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I growled as I busted my nut in him. We were both there gasping and reveling in our sexual high.

"I luh you baby" I told him. He sucked at my neck no doubt marking me.

"Love you too daddy" he blushed.
...................................

Kairon's P.O.V

V