Part 10- Excursion

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I was a bit taken aback to hear that Jaxon got someone pregnant but I also kinda felt nonchalant about it because he was a thug and before me he had never had feelings for guys. I watched as his yellow skin got paler and he looked as though he would throw up any minute.

"Jax babe are you..." before I could go any further he got up and bolted for the bathroom. I walked over and when I got in the bathroom to check on him he was throwing up. I stooped beside him and just rubbed his back and rubbed my hand through his hair.

"Jaxon are you gonna be ok? You looked very spooked like you saw a ghost" I was inquiring and he slowly shook his head no.

"Babe my ex-girl just called and she knocked up yo. I ain't ready for no kid! Fuck! Kai I don't even got my own place or shit yet. I am about to graduate from college so that is a good thing I guess." He was getting worked up for nothing but I just allowed him to express himself.

"Hey look at me." I said while turning his head to face me. "You're not alone in this and I know you will pull through better than you are thinking right now. I know you will be a great dad when the baby comes." I tried encouraging him but he had a scowl on his face. He got up and rinsed his mouth with some of my mouthwash and splashed his face with water. We walked back to the couch and we laid there together; this time I was the one doing the comforting. He had his head buried in my neck.

"Are you mad at me? You know this was before we got started right?" he said softly and I chuckled.

"Jaxon why would I be mad at you? You just showed me that you can be an amazing man! You defended me out there and even got in it with your brother all because of me. I can't be mad at you for getting a kid; however, what would make me mad is if you fail to be a good father." 

"Kairon where the fuck did you come from? I swear I have never met anyone like you. Bae you know I ain't never been with a dude before but right now you just made me gay as fuck yo!" There was a pregnant pause but we both busted out laughing at what he just said.

"Thanks for being there for me through all of this and not treating me any different because of the leukemia. I mean it is in remission and so I am good for now; all I gotta do is hope it stays that way." I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.

"I gotta correct you though Kai; you said I when it should have been we. So all we gotta do is hope it says that way. I know we just got on good terms but I don't give a fuck about the conventional rules and shit. I wanna be with you Kairon Attani. I won't be no fuck boy or anything cuz you are too amazing and I would be an idiot to let you go. I guess what I wanna ask you is if I can be yo man?" 

I felt butterflies all over my stomach and of course the one thing I am getting annoyed with starts happening; Yep! You guessed it! I had tears running down my cheek. I did not expect this to happen so quick but like he said, why be worried about the whole date for a year before moving in and another year before proposing.

"Jaxon I wold love to be able to call you my man, but! There are conditions to this" I mentioned and I got serious because I don't wanna end up hurt by his actions again.

"What conditions bae?"

"You have to be sure you want this, you gotta know if we do this it will be exclusive and that means no cheating and no hiding each other. I am not about to go back in the closet because of a thug rep. Finally, you have to kiss me" I said with a smile which made his entire face light up. He leaned in and kissed me

"Baby it is just me and you" he said then kissed me again " I promise to be faithful" another kiss followed "and I will proudly show you off" he gave me a final kiss and this was the best one we had so far.