Part 13 - Graduation

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

Yo today was gonna be the big day for me! This day will make me the first in my family to graduate from college. I have never felt this accomplished and optimistic in my life. I got up and made breakfast for bae and I and then I went to play some ball with the guys. 

I was in the shower with Kai and I just had to get some before we left for my big day. I was hittin' it from behind and it was some bomb ass that bae had. After we got clean, I got dressed alongside the love of my life. I had on my suit and all and bae was looking good too. We left together in Kai's while my brother and Ty drove in Ty's car. We pulled up in a parking spot and I could not stop smilin' at all.

"Babe, congrats on your graduation. I am really proud and happy to know you finished school and now have a degree." I leaned over and kissed him on his sexy lips. It was turning into a full on make out session when there was a knock on my side of the window. I turned and looked, only to see my brother standing there. Kai and I got out of the car and Trey was still shaking his head.

"What you shakin' yo big head for nigga?" I asked thinkin' he had a problem.

"You! Yo ass actin' like yo man is goin' somewhere you don't know about. Yo Kai! Don't you be tired of his ugly yellow ass?" Trey asked Kai who smiled and shook his head no. 

"Naw I love him too much to be tired of him. Oh Trey guess what?" Kai said, 

"What?" Trey asked.

"Yo ass be yellow too!" We busted out laughin' at Trey and he was smilin'.

"Aight lil man you got jokes huh?" Trey had his arm around Kai's neck as we walked towards the venue. The guys got seats and before I left to join the graduating class, I had to get some lovin' from bae.

"Yo babe come here!" I watched as he walked over. Now most of my boys from school was here and we was on the football team together. They didn't know about me being into guys and having a boyfriend and I guess now is gonna be the time they find out.

"Sup babe?" he asked as he stood before me. 

"Come closer! You scared to come close to me bae?" I asked and he seemed so unsure; I knew it was because we never been in a setting like this before but I didn't care about that shit.

"What?" he said now he was standing just inches from me. 

"Where my kiss at babe?" I asked and he blushed while looking around. I kissed his lips and I could hear the gasps from my friends and all em girls that wanted the dick. "I love you with all my heart babe and thanks for being here with me" I said before a final peck and going back in the line.

"Yo Jax! What the fuck was that shit man? Nigga you a fag now?" Duke was the quarterback on the team and the other dudes just followed his lead basically off the field.

"Yeah so what that gotta do with you man? I ain't fuckin' with you or yo peeps so fuck off dawg" I didn't wanna get angry today and I walked off and asked one of the professors to just have me moved to the back of the line and away from Duke.
....................................................................

Kairon's P.O.V

Seeing him walk across the stage to collect his degree was awesome. He was strutting his sexy stuff across the stage. Trey, Ty and I kept shouting cheers for him and he was smiling so hard. After the ceremony, he came over to us and we all congratulated him. His brother and Ty hugged him and then I gave him a hug as well but he stole a few kisses. 

We were taking pictures and after waiting for him to be done talking with other people, I finally got a picture of him alone 

I noticed that there was this guy that kept looking at us and he seemed pissed off.

"Jaxon who is he? He keeps looking at us as if wants to knock you out or something" 

"Oh that right there babe, is mofo! He all mad cuz I am into dudes and stuff. His name's Duke and he the quarterback on the football team." I instantly tensed and I know Jax felt it because he gave me that look that said 'quit now'. I honestly don't wanna cause him any more trouble between him and his boys. First there was the Maliq issue and now it seems like I may have made him another enemy.

"Yo Jax you gone swing by the party tonight yo? Lots a pussy and shit nigga!" I guess he was one of Jaxon's friends. 

"Yeah I'll swing by and shit man" Jax responded.

"So you gone act like I ain't yo boy? Nigga you can introduce me to yo dude! I ain't tryna cuff him or nun" the guy said and I couldn't help the smile that came on my face. This nigga was funny!

"Shon this is my boyfriend Kairon, Babe this my homie Shon" Jax said. 

"Nice to meet you man and congrats on cuffin' the biggest player on the team man. This nigga right here always had a girl on his arm and on on his dick yo" Shon said. Jax wasn't having any of it and bid him farewell and we went to the car. 

We got home and changed our clothes, Jax was gonna head to the beach party his friends were having and I was just gonna stay home. He got dressed and kissed me then left; I spent the rest of the day getting some work done.

......................................................................

Jaxon's P.O.V

I took bae's car cuz I preferred it than mine and he didn't mind me drivin' his shit. I got to the beach and Shon was already getting my to the bar to get drinks. The vibe here was wild yo and turnt the fuck up. I was chillin' with Shon and he pushed his phone over and showed me that he found Kai on instagram. I was cool with him sendin' my boyfriend a request but if that nigga DL and try to fuck with my dude, I'm beatin' that ass. 

"Yo how come you never told me you fucked dudes? What kinda fucked up move is that man?" He asked loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"Yo Shon chill out, bae and I just got into it. My brother's homie gave him hell and that's how we got close until we just hit it off man" I said without goin' into details.

"Aight cool, but nigga you tryna tell me you ain't into pussy again?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Yo I love girls but my heart somewhere else right now" 

"So if one of em bad bitched tried to get on yo dick, you finna tell me you ain't gone run up in em walls?" he asked. I swear this nigga something else.

"I mean I can still fuck some bomb ass pussy, just not while I am in a relationship dawg" I explained and he nodded. He went off and started dancing with this chick and I was just holdin' my own at the beach. I decided to walk down to the shore and chill a little. I stood there with my drink watching all the others around me partying. I even took pics with some girls and all but I guess I felt odd without Kai with me. I left before I got drunk with Shon and headed to the car and then went home to celebrate with my family instead.

One more for the book! Hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to VOTE and COMMENT. Add my stories to your library to get the updates! Will be posting the next chapter soon so later dudes and dudettes.

Nuff Love!