Part 33- Slick!

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

We spent the rest of the day together just chilling as a family. Kai and I decided that we would wait until in the morning before we said anything to anyone else. I wanted to spend some alone time with bae but I also didn't wanna leave our kid who is just a few weeks old on anyone. 

"Bae could we leave Chaz with Trey and his other uncles?" I asked as we were packing up. I watched as he seemed to think about it before answering me. 

"Yeah I guess we could but for how long?" he asked.

"Not sure, maybe an hour or two" I told him and he nodded. We drove back to Trey's place and when we got there, the guys were chilling out as usual.

 We drove back to Trey's place and when we got there, the guys were chilling out as usual

{Trey in mm}

My brother was on the couch while Ty and Maliq were playing pool. Kai went over to Adrian and they were lost in their world. Before this, it would have bugged a nigga out but now I ain't even worried about that nigga cuz Kairon is whipped as much as I am. I felt like being petty so I went over to them and hugged Kai from behind.

"Sup Adrian? How my ugly ass bruh treatin' you? I hope he ain't being no fuck boy with you" I joked. I felt Kai pinch my arm and it made me smile that I got the job done with the pettiness. 

"We are great bruh, ain't nobody in the world but me and him man." I watched as he stared at his man shootin' pool and it was the same look that Kai would give me when he watched me so I know he be pinin' for that dick.  I left them and went to sit by my brother who had Chaz in his arms. That lil dude was kickin' those tiny feet and trying hard as fuck to suck on his finger. 

"Yo bro he wanna suck finger like you did when you was little" Trey said. I was always teased by him about it and Maliq and Ty didn't make it better either. He seemed like a natural and I could tell he was pretty excited about having his nephew over. 

"You ready to be a dad? I look at you with Chaz and you look really happy" I said. He smiled more than before and nodded. 

"I am pretty excited man. I hope I have a lil dude too so I can be as good a dad as my little brother is. Jax I am proud of you man, you always in my corner even when I morph into an asshole. Adriana will be back next week and she be pressin' my ass about gettin' a job and shit so I'm finna do that now." 

Hearing that from my brother who has been in the game from he was fucking who knows how old, was amazing. I didn't wanna push it and make him shut down so I placed my arm around his shoulder as we sat together.

"Oh Trey can you keep him for a few hours? Three at most" I asked and Trey looked at me as if I had a second head growing from my neck.

"What nigga?" I asked him.

"Boy I know you finna to get some from Kai! You ain't slick at all but, yeah I'll keep him" he told me with a straight face. We sat there looking at each other for a few seconds before we busted out laughing.