Part 31- Don't Leave Me

Kairon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

It has been three weeks since Amaya sent that message to Jaxon. Now we all know that Jaxon can be a thug when needed but, Jaxon and Trey together in hood mode did the trick for Amaya. She knew Trey was dead serious about ending her if she tried nothing with his nephew. I was a little unsettled by it because she is the mother of this child and a mother's love is hard to cease. 

I was in our room alone because Jaxon went to the gym. Chaz was on the bed kicking thos tiny feet away and trying to fit his finger in his mouth. I was still bothered by the fact that Jax and Trey roughed up Amaya; I knew it would not sit well with Jaxon if he knew but I decided to call her and hear her out. 

"Hello" she sounded so timid when she answered and I felt even worse now. 

"Hey Amaya, it's me Kai" When I said that, there was a pause. I thought she hung up but then she took a breath.

"What do you want Kai? Did Jaxon and Trey put you up to this?" she asked and I was confused.

"Amaya you know I am not like that. I just wanted to see if you were ok and to let you know that Chaz is cool. I wanna keep you posted about him because he is your child and I know you have love for him."

"He is my child that you got to keep, the child that I gave up because I just wanted to know that I wasn't gonna be alone or hurt like Jaxon hurt me. I know I was dumb to give him up but Kairon, my only way out of this shit was to take the ticket with this man and run with the opportunity. It took seeing him in bed with another woman to make me realize how foolish I was to leave my child." I could feel her pain and hear the regret and I couldn't help but cry with her. I could relate in a sense because I would do anything to get my mother back. 

"Amaya I will let you see him and sent you videos and pictures but Jaxon cannot know." 

"Thanks Kai, you are a good person and don't ever change who you are." We said goodbye after that and I sat there. I looked at this little bundle of Joy and it made me wish to have one of my own. I took a picture with my phone of the now sleeping baby boy to send to Amaya. 

{Chaz in mm}

{Chaz in mm}

I sent the picture and I added a caption to it just to cheer her up.

Seeing him like this makes me wish I had a child of my own. I bet he can't wait to see you.

I laid on the bed beside this beautiful baby and I quickly fell asleep with the thought of having my own son on my mind. 

Jaxon's P.O.V

I was in the gym and I was working out like crazy! I had to keep in shape cuz it keeps me healthy and I gotta keep bae drooling.