Part 14 - Baby Mama Drama

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I was doing some work at home when the door opened and Adriana came in with her loud ass! 

"Kairon Attani! I am back! I swear I am not going to visit my parents again cuz I be eating too much and now my ass looking like wally the whale! Shit! Wait, is  it Wally or Willy?" I gave her the look that said how am I to know! "Well whatever, I ain't going back! Now, how have you been babe?" She asked. I have never been able to lie to lie to her because she knew my ass too well. She stood in the door with her brother Adrian. Now Adrian is one fine ass nigga but he ain't no Jaxon now. We hugged and as always he tried grabbing my butt and not wanting to let go. We finally moved to the living room and Adrian went to the room he stays in when he is here to take his bath.

"Well a whole lot has happened!" I said softly, she was sitting in the sofa with her feet propped up

"Ok any minute now nigga, start talkin'!" she bossed.

"Well Maliq attacked me and Jaxon stood there and acted as if it was nothing. The nigga slammed my head in the side of my car after punching my in my stomach. The next morning I wasn't feeling well and when I came outside to drive myself to the hospital, I was out cold in the driveway. Jaxon took me to the hospital when he came out and saw me there and..."

"The fuck! I'm killin' that nigga now!" She got up and started heading for the door but I ran and blocked her from getting out. "Move!" she said.

"Adriana let me finish telling you and then you can do whatev you want after" I begged her and she gave in and went back to her seat. I locked the door with the key and put it in my pocket. 

"Like I was saying before you got ghetto! Jax took me to the hospital and the doc was worried about my nosebleed more. He wanted to run some test to see if the leukemia was back again. Jaxon heard this and he lost it, he finally gave in to his feelings and kissed me." 

"Nigga you are lying! Oh my God! Are you for real? Didn't you punch the asshole? He wanna come kiss you cuz he heard you have leukemia!" she was on a rant and I just sat and watched her. I love Adriana so much, she is my best friend but, this girl can really get upset quick.

"I kissed him back and he stayed with me until it was time for me to leave. We came home and as we stood hugged up in my driveway, some girl came over and created a scene and told his brother and the others. They came over and we got in it again! This time though, Jaxon stood up for me and he and Maliq got in it big time. Maliq pulled a gun but Trey shot Maliq and now that nigga is at some other dude's place getting treatment from a friend they have that dropped out of med school. Jaxon and I have..."

"Nigga this is some ghetto ass soap opera shit right here! Let me go get some tea while you spill more tea!" We both busted up laughing at her lame ass ratchet joke. She got us both some drinks and came back.

"Ok go on now Mr. Attani!" 

"Jaxon and I went to our secret hideaway and chilled. He and Trey got in big and weren't talking until a few days ago. Now Trey and I are really cool, even Ty and I are cool! Today was Jaxon's graduation and he left a while ago to go to this beach party they are having." 

"I can't believe all this drama missed my black ass because I went to become a fuckin' whale!" she was so dramatic.

"Sis you always been a whale yo so why you acting like you surprised?" Adrian asked while taking the seat on my lap. 

"Adrian get up nigga cuz you are heavy!" He was laughing at me and the got up and pulled my legs across his lap. Adrian has been trying to get me to date him forever! Adriana and I always tell him the same thing, He is my big brother and Adriana is my sister. We were watching a movie when the door opened. I forgot to tell them that Jaxon is staying with me now. He came in and the first thing he saw was Adrian all over me and I knew he was mad.