Part 5- No Luck at All

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I have always tried my best to live up to the thing my mom taught me. She always reminded me to be kind and gentle to all thing; creatures and man alike. I have never met anyone as humble as she was and that is why I try my best to remain the young man she brought me up to be. I did well in school and I have a good job and a house. I still visit her grave and talk to her about my weeks or just to say hi.

The day I met Jaxon at the store I really thought that he was handsome but my first instinct was to keep my distance because he seemed like a thug and not to mention a very straight one. I tried my best to not give him the wrong impression and we were actually talking a little.

I was surprised to see that we had new neighbors while I was out back just watering the garden my mom and I planted before she died. I was about to make my way over when I realized that there were three really muscled guys and I was a bit intimidated but I just tried passing it off as nothing. I was looking at them and I just as i reached over to their yard and made my presence known, the  one with the dreads was asking why I was looking at him like that. I was confused as to what he meant because I was not looking at him in any way out of the ordinary. 

I was knocked to the ground with a bunch and I tried covering my face as best as possible as the guy was hitting me so hard. I felt blood coming from my mouth. He only backed off when they got him off me and his friends all came and threatened me and called me a fag. I was really stumped when I notice that one of the guys present was Jaxon and he pretended as if we did not meet earlier and have a little chill out moment. 

I got up from the ground and I made my way over to my house and went in to get cleaned up. I went upstairs and into my bathroom to wash the blood from my face. I felt like I was gonna crumble because I wish my mom was there to comfort me and she wasn't.

"Kai where are you papi?" I heard my best friend Adriana making her way upstairs and there was no way of hiding my face from her. She came and stood at the door that separated my room from my bathroom and when I turned slowly she gasped.

"Oh my God! Kairon what the hell happened to your face? Who did this to you?" She was getting emotional and eventually her tears started flowing which in turn caused me to tear up as well.

"I was out back watering like I normally do when I realized that we had new neighbors. I went over just to welcome them but that did not happen. This guy with dreads and I think his name was Maliq, out of the blue started going off that I was checking him out and how much of a fag I am. Next thing I know is that I am punched in the face and on the ground then he started beating me up. His friends came and got him off me but the damage was already done. Yo wanna know what?" I asked.

"what babe?" she replied

"One of the guys happens to be Jaxon; remember I was telling you about the guy I met at the mall earlier? Well he came out and asked Maliq if he was stupid or what not. I thought he would have at least said something to me, an apology or something but he acted as if I did not exist. I came over to get cleaned up and here we are now" I explained. 

"Ok I am gonna be right back so go wash all the blood and dirt from your body. I was in the shower getting cleaned up and I thought that Adriana went to get an ice pack for my face. It has been a while since she went downstairs and when I went to look after getting dressed I saw her coming back up the steps to my room. 

"Here Kai put this to your lip and then we can go and get you checked out." I nodded and before long I fell asleep. 

"I have no luck at all Adriana" I chuckled and she did as well.

It has been a week since the incident and I decided to go to a yacht party I was invited to. I decided to just wear black shirt and jeans. I was having a good time so far on the boat with some of my past college friends. I went to find a bathroom and when I went below the deck to a room and opened the door I saw that Jaxon was in there with his dick in the girl's mouth. Surprised was an understatement when I saw him in the room. He was getting mad and when he asked if I was looking at his dick. I quickly left before he got the chance to get up and I went back to the deck.

A few minutes later Jaxon appeared and started apologizing for what he did and how Maliq acted. I told him it was ok and so I told him to forget it. However, he had my full attention when he said my friend came over and popped Maliq in the neck almost killin' the dude. I froze and I just started to tell him I was sorry that she came over but I didn't know because I thought she went to get ice for my face.

"If he needs to go to the doctor I am willing to pay the fee," I told Jaxon who just smiled. 

The other guys walked over and one of them looked like Jaxon and I assumed that was his brother. They asked Jaxon what he was doing talking to a fag like me. When he said he was telling my sissy ass to stay away, I felt my heart break. We were talking and laughing but I guess that meant nothing. Just after he said that, Maliq came walking up to me and I kept dressing back until I was at the rail with nowhere else to go. I did not expect to be pushed over and I went overboard i went into instant panic mode because I was drowning as I can't swim. The other friend that was Ty, came diving over and got me above the water after my friend Jeff was crying out for someone to help me. We went to a speedboat that came over to us and took us back to shore. 

Before they left after saying their piece and Trey threatening me to keep quiet and say I fell over; I told them that I was sorry and that I really did not check any of them out. I told Maliq the offer to see a doctor was still open and then I walked off to my car to head home. I spent the rest of the night in bed until I got up and walked to the park.

I went for a swing in the night like I always do. I noticed someone coming over to me and when he was close enough I saw that it was Jaxon. I quickly got up from the swing to leave but he stopped me and told me he was sorry about everything and that I should forgive him. I could not find the courage to speak to him so I did the only thing I could at the time which was to just nod my head and leave.

Chapter 5 guys and the rest is on the way. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT.

Nuff Love!