Part 19- I Choose You

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

I got to the beach and I saw him standing there and I was fucking blown away by him. I was stupid as fuck to let go for two months regardless of how mad I might have been. I was fuckin' in love with this nigga and I gotta get him back some way some how. 

I walked over to him and I couldn't believe I was nervous to talk to my dude

I walked over to him and I couldn't believe I was nervous to talk to my dude. He stood there just killing a nigga softly without knowing it. He was standing an arm length away and I pulled him by the shirt gently to come closer. 

"Why you standin' so far from me?" I asked. He licked his lips before talking and I felt my dick start to swell.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you have a girlfriend already?" he was trying to be slick but I wasn't falling for that shit.

"That ain't my girl, that's Shon's girl. We was just taking some pics and shit. That's why you left the party?" 

"I just wanted to go home cuz I wasn't sure if you would be mad that I was there. Didn't want no drama. So why did you really ask to see me cuz it's been two months" he said with a forced smile. I pulled him even closer and I saw a tear fall from his eye; I placed my forehead on his and then wiped his tears away.

"Babe I'm sorry I hurt you, I was angry cuz you was supposed to have my back cuz you are my nigga. We suppose to hold each other down and you left me hanging Kai. My brother joined with em and you just walked away from me. I love you so much Kairon and the past two months was hell for me cuz I was alone. We made love and then broke up and it was just fucked up bae."

"Jax I know I didn't handle the situation well but I was scared, it was like I didn't know who you were in that moment. I know you are thug and all street and stuff but you are also sweet, kind, passionate, caring and a good person in general. Before my mom and I moved here, she was in an abusive relationship and I had to watch it. I was sometimes at the brunt of it with her when he got drunk. I could not help her because I was just a kid at the time. When I saw that, it was like I was back in that moment. I love you Jaxon and baby you know I do." 

We stood there just being affectionate and not wanting to let go. I finally leaned in and kissed him; he slipped me some tongue and I was just sucking on his tongue. His taste was like strawberries and I deepened the kiss trying to get more of him. 

"You taste like strawberries" I told him and he laughed. 

"I was eating strawberries in the car that's why." He turned and was looking out in the ocean, I stood behind him and hugged him from behind. I was kissing on his neck while we look out together in this beautiful morning.

"Hey babe, you ummm, you wanna come and see the house?" He got stiff in my arms and I got worried. "Kai I was gonna surprise you about it but then that shit happened and..." he cut me off before I could finish.