Part 24- Night Out Back

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

I was gonna surprise bae with a nice night. It has been a while since I have cooked and I decided that this would be an awesome time to do so. He was great enough to do this for Amaya and I wanna show him how much I appreciate him.

I was in the store getting stuff so I could hurry back to the house. We were still staying at his place and even though I liked it there, I wanted us to have a little getaway from the guys so we were gonna go to our spot then off to my place for the night. 

When I got back I started setting up stuff in the backyard, I had a folded white sheet hanging up so that we could watch a movie. The projector and the laptop were also set up on a nearby table. I had the massive cushion like mattress out with throw pillows and blankets. To finish off, I had candles out for a little romantic feel to it. 

I was cooking roast beef with pumpkin rice and a salad for bae and I know he will damn sure let me hit it with this shit. I was hard a rock just thinking about wrapping his hair around my hand as I made love to him from behind. I went to take a cold shower cuz I be too excited about this. 

When I heard him pull into the driveway I was really just all smiles. He came in and kissed me as I was standing by the kitchen counter. 

"Sup baby? You had a good day today?" he asked me as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I didn't even respond, instead, I hoisted him on the counter by the waist and just kissed him again.

"Damn babe! Jax, wow! I love you baby boy" he said and I blushed like a girl seeing a dick for the firs time.

"Hey bae, how about you go get a shower and come back down here? I want you to put on what I laid out on the bed for you and stuff" he looked at me like he be sayin' 'nigga what you doin' that made you mad suspicious now?' I just laughed at the look on his cute face and kissed him before pushing him up the stairs. 

"Bae what is it that you have planned? Like why are you being so suspicious right now? Are you having another kid?" he asked and I busted out laughing and missed my footing and fell on my yellow ass. That made him laugh is ass off while looking at me on the floor laughing.

I tried grabbing him to pull him down put he quickly moved out the way. As soon as I started gettin' up he ran to our bedroom and I was right behind him. I tackled him to the bed and started tickling him which made him laugh so much. When he couldn't take no more I decided to play a lil game,

"You gotta say I am king and the best man you have ever known" I told him. He laid there silent but when I had my fingers in his side he started to speak.

"Ok Ok! I'll say it!" he laughed out and I sat there with him pinned under me. "I am king and the best man you have..." he started but I cut in with tickled cuz I see what he be tryna do. 

"Naw pa don't play smart now, say it!" I demanded while he was trying to get a hold of himself. 

"You are king and the best man I know" he said. I let him up and kissed his cheek then he went to shower. I quickly got downstairs and had the food ready and being kept warm in the oven then ran back up to the bedroom. When he was done with his shower, he came out and was standing in just his boxers. 

{Kairon in mm}

{Kairon in mm}

"Damn baby! You better get some clothes on before I rip them drawers off you. Why you gotta be so sexy?" I teased him while walking over to him. I had my finer under his chin to keep his head up cuz nigga be blushin' like crazy. 

"Quit blushin' bae and get dressed" I told him. He got dressed and we headed downstairs. I took him out back into the yard and he gasp when he saw what I did for him. I was walking ahead and didn't even realize that he stopped until I heard his voice.

"Jaxon you did all of this for me?" He asked in disbelief. I stood there muggin' him for even askin' it like he ain't know that I be the boss and I takes care of mines. 

"What? Boy quit lookin' at me like that" he smiled and walked over to me. 

"Nigga you know I would do anything for yo light skinned ass so why you actin' all surprised and shit?" I did the husky voice he loved and I felt his dick jerk against mines. He looked around and I knew it was to avoid the sexual tension that is brewing between us.

"Jax babe I love it and thank you! I don't know what i did to deserved this night but thanks baby, I love you" he kissed me softly. "Look at this place!" he was still amazed by it even though it was nothin' really.

 "Look at this place!" he was still amazed by it even though it was nothin' really

I pulled him over and we both got comfy,

"You did something amazing for Amaya even though she being mad cruel and stupid. I just can't believe that I have you for myself at times. Kairon you never stop amazing me baby boy and I love your heart. I love you so much hubby" I knew calling him hubby would make him blush but, he will be my husband and I am damn sure gonna make it happen and make it the best time of his life. "Hey you ready to eat babe?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Naw use your words shawty!" I said as I lunged at him for a next bout of tickles. I was laying on top of him and I just could stop looking in his eyes. This nigga has changed me for the better, he has been by my side even when I fucked up so bad and hurt him. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I ain't never letting him go. I kissed his neck lightly then got up to get our dinner. 

"Babe this looks and tastes good!" he complimented the food. We ate and just chilled; I had my head in his lap, then we switched up and he was laying on top of me. We kept going at it through this night out back, just cuddling in all kinda crazy ways and having fun as a couple and as soon to be dads.

.........................................................

The next few weeks we spent getting stuff at my house in place for the baby. Kai and I went and got all the furniture and shit that we was gonna need. I gotta say that, it was fun just seeing how happy this made him. At one point the sales guy came over and showed us a white crib but Kai wasn't feelin' it at all even though I didn't mind cuz it was just a crib. He was lookin' at this really cool dark brown crib and I knew he was diggin' it from his smile. I walked over to him and asked him and he said he wanted to go with this dark brown finish.

"It would go well with the blue painting in the room babe" he said. The sales guy looked at me, waiting for an answer and I shrugged.

"Happy wife, happy life" I joked and that earned me a slap to the back of the head.  

Sorry for being away so long but a nigga gotta study! Brilliant naturally but when you fw advanced chemistry and biology as a double major then you gotta werk bish! lol I hope you guys will like this chapter and if you do then kill it with VOTES and COMMENTS!

Nuff Love!