Part 34- Free Pass Day

Kairon's P.O.V

{Adrian in mm}

I finally decided to take Jaxon up on his free pass day to hang out with Adrian. We made plans for this weekend and I was really excited to be out of the house and chilling with my friend. I was already dressed and I was about to leave the house when Jaxon stopped me at the bottom of the stairs with a kiss.

"Be safe bae and let that nigga know you got a husband so back up" he said with a sly smile. 

I love how much he has changed, he is still thug but he is more of a real man than a street nigga. The old Jaxon would be mad jealous about me going out with a guy that wanted to be with me. I guess having a child and then having trey knock some sense into us; along with our time apart really helped. It made my heart swell with joy to see how good a father he is to Chaz. We both work the same job from home and even though we make the same money, plus discussed doing things equally, he still tries to be the main man in the house. At times I allow him to but then there are times when he gets the deal and backs up. 

"Jax, babe i am gonna be ok and you and I both know that Adrian is crazy about Maliq. I mean you said it yourself bae, the guy looks at Maliq the same way I look at your sexy ass" I teased him. He chuckled and wraps his arm around my waist then grabs my butt.

"You think you cool huh? You got games for yo man now?" he asked while I was laughing and trying to wiggle out of his grasp. This man was strong as hell because he did not move one bit. 

"Ok babe I gotta jet so take care of lil man and yourself until I get back. I love you babe" I said and kissed him one final time. I walked away from him and got my keys from the counter. I was about to step out but I had to turn back just so i could kiss my son. 

"Oh baby one more thing" Jax said in urgency.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"Tell that nigga you can't eye shop for man candy cuz you got all the sweetness you need right here and it is covered in caramel" Jax said before we both started laughing.

"You are so corny" I laughed as I headed out the door and into my car. I called Adrian on the way and he said he is ready and waiting on me to come pick him up. I got to Trey's place and Adrian got in the passenger's seat. He sat heavily at first and then I noticed that he flinched and quickly readjusted his sitting position.

I was just smiling like a crazy person and giggling to myself as we drove to our first hang out spot for the day. Adrian kept giving me side looks and I knew it was only a matter of time before he asked me what was so funny. I tried to keep calm but the giggle came back and that made him crack.

"Ok enough with the giggle shit! Spill it cuz you know how I get when you know something and I don't" he said while mugging me.

"Nothing is up man. Just that you got them cakes pounded good cuz you forgot and sat too quickly when you entered the car." He expression was priceless! It reminded me of my first time with Jaxon and I just had to smile.

We finally made it to our first stop at a roadside cafe. We both ordered cappuccino and just sat there. Adrian was on his phone and I was a bit ticked off because this was suppose to be our day out.

 Adrian was on his phone and I was a bit ticked off because this was suppose to be our day out