Part 39- I'm Here Now

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

"Babe do you have his pacifier?" It was the only thing that kept Chaz relaxed when he was not being held by one of us. We already had things packed and Jaxon was putting our bags in the car.

"Yeah I put in the baby bag. You ready to jet? I'm done packin' stuff so we leave when you two guys are ready" he said. I was really worried about Adrian and I had no idea what to expect when we get to Adriana's. Trey and Maliq had left already and regardless of the shit that happened, I could not even begin to think how he must feel. 

There are times I wanna call him and just let him talk while I listen but, given the nature of our relationship at the moment, I have vowed to step back and let the persons who were closest to him be there for him. 

We got to the car and before we filed into our respective seats, Jaxon and I both came out with the same thing

"Let's pray" I could not get over the smile on his face. I have watched this man grow from being a street nigga as they would say, to a devoted father and soon to be husband. He never ceases to amaze me and I loved that. He stood before me with his hands around my waist while I held Chaz between us; our foreheads pressed together and our eyes closed, my man started to pray.

"Hey God, Jaxon again. I have never been one to ask for much but, I am now asking you for journeying mercies as we head to visit our friend. We ask that you will just be there with him and everyone associated with him through this tough time. Keep this family safe and together, in your name I pray. Amen."

"Amen!" I was still so proud of him that I had no idea how to express it or vocalize it. We got our son strapped in and gave him his pacifier. We made our way to Ty's who had a drive that would take us all to the airport. 
......................................................

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

{Jaxon in mm}

I know that he is nervous about this visit because he does not know what will happen. The doctors said he would not make it through the night but he did. We just landed and We was makin' our way to the hotel we was gonna stay at. 

Adriana wanted us to stay with her but I wanted to spend time alone with my family. Ty was kickin' it with them. We didn't waste no time at all, as soon as we got to the hotel, we were out to head by the hospital. 

We were met by Trey at the door who took us up to the waiting room. Ty stayed at the house because he was tired and said he would visit later so he had Chaz with him. I watched Kai the entire time we were heading to the waiting room. I could feel how tense he got. 

"Babe I'm here for you ok" I tried to reassure him. He stopped on the way and buried his face in my neck. I held on to him while he just tried to relax. I had my arm around him as we started walking again. When we finally got there, I saw a man that looked like an older version of Adrian so I assumed that was his Dad. His mom was sitting beside him and she had her head on his shoulder.