Part 43- Lunch

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I was cuddling with Chaz as Jaxon sat on the chair opposite the sofa looking at me. We were discussing wedding plans and he was excited however, I was still mad at his confession a few weeks ago. He promised me that he would not get involved in the game again but he lied to me.

I heard him sigh deeply and crawled over to us on the couch.

"Baby I am sorry for dissin' you  and our son. I fu... messed up but please Kairon, gimmie a chance."

I guess I was deep in thought and my expression became apparent to him coupled with the silence from me.

The rest of the morning was spent with him trying to make it up to me. He cooked breakfast, fed and changed Chaz, then watched him while I got work done from our little home office.

"Hey Kai ummm you wanna head for lunch with me? I have Chaz ready and so am I" he asked while blushing. I wanted to say no but I couldn't stay mad at him long. I got up from my seat then walked to the doorway where he stood,

"I love you Jaxon," that was all I said before kissing him. I guess he really missed me because he pulled me in close. He had his hand around my waist, his dick was rock hard and poking me.

"Baby I luh you too," he planted after breaking our kiss. His lips seemed my neck and I knew there was gonna be a mark there. He pulled me over to the chair I was sitting on . He took his shirt and shoes off then sat on the chair.

"Take all them shit off slowly." The command and husky tone drove me wild. I watched as the muscles under his skin move as he did. The way he licked his lips and sat back like a real thug. His hand playing in his beard as his eyes were glued to me.

{Kairon in mm}

{Kairon in mm}

He wanted a show and I was gonna give him one. I took of f my shirt and threw it at him. I walked over and straddled him in the chair. I reached behind him to the bowl of strawberries I was eating. He tried stifling a moan as my body pressed to his. I sat up on his lap, his dick was pressing into my ass; I used the strawberry to play with my nipples. I was in pure ecstasy as I trailed the strawberries over my hard nipples.

"Hmmmm Fuck Bae! You finna get some daddy dick?" I guess he liked what I was doing cuz he tried to replace his fingers with mine but I brushed it off. He couldn't take it anymore and his lips captured my nipples. He sucked on each of em, kissing me between each one he sucked. His tongue licked my lips as his finger played with my nipples.

I got up and went to the boom box we had and I turned my phone to Beyoncé's song "dance for you". I made my way back to him and slowly stripped my sweats while grinding my ass on his dick.

{Jaxon in mm}

{Jaxon in mm}

If the slap to my ass was any indication to how he felt, then I guess he loved it. He got up and pulled his boxers down and then mine.

"Come here shawty" he said. He had me straddle the said chair, both my legs over the arm of the chair. He brought his finger to my mouth and I sucked on it to get it wet.

"Damn Kai!" He growled. He used his wet finger to slide in me slowly while his other hand found my nipple. His finger was replaced by his warm, wet tongue.

"Oooooh baby I love that" I moaned out.

"Yeah?" He asked as he went further on his rampage with his tongue. "What you want daddy to do?" He asked me.

"I want you to fuck me like this baby" I begged him. "Make me yours again Jax please!" I looked over my shoulder at him and he looked high on lust.

My moans increased with every slap to my hole from his dick. He spat on it and slowly pushed his big mushroom head in.

"Fuuuuck" we both moaned out. He held my hips in his slightly calloused hands as he started grinding in me. Bae was going all Jamaican with his whining.

"Oh my God! Daddy fuck me! Jax I love you baby"

"I luh you too Bae" he panted out. His speed increased and I was getting close. His hands jerked my dick a few times before going back to my hips.

With my back arched, Jaxon pulled me up against his chest,

"Who ass this is?" He growled. I didn't respond and that caused him to stroke me harder and deeper.

"I said who ass this is Bae?" He moaned in my ear.

"Yours babe,  Jax imma nut! Fuck baby! That dick is good! Shiit!" I fired all over the back rest of the chair, holding on to Jaxon's arms that were wrapped around me. I felt him stiffen and he held me tight with his head buried in my neck.

"Aaarrrrrgggghhhh Kai!" He shot his nut in me as he twitched and tried to gain his breath back. We stood there with him holding me still and placing kisses on my neck.

" Let's  shower cuz I am hungry baby" I said. He chuckled as we walk to the shower to get clean.
.......................................

We were heading to lunch, I could still feel him inside me and I loved the feeling. The way he kept looking at me and stealing kisses made my heart swell.

We got to a roadside cafe, Jax had Chaz in his lap as we ordered.

"Babe are you cool with the venue for the wedding or do you wanna check out more places?"

"Jaxon! Baaaabe you promised not to do this!" I knew I was whining and all but I want us to agree on most if not everything.

"Bae you know I am a total dude about all this. I am happy with anything that makes you happy so, I guess we could look through more until we both find one that grabs us. We got our suits picked out so what now?"

He passed Chaz to me along with his bottle. I fed him as Jax went ham on his lunch. I chuckled at how even watching him eat was sexy.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

" I love how masculine you are in everything you do. I can't help but feel lucky; you are handsome, smart, fit and just a really loving person.

His smile brightened as I blushed. He got up as he beckoned with his index finger to give him a minute. He walked over to the flower shop that aS next to us and got me a bouquet.

He was blushing as he pulled his chair next to mine. His lips found mine in a passionate kiss.

"You are the most beautiful person I know. You know that I am hooked on how handsome you are, your hair, eyes, lips..." He said as he pecked my lips again "...you are sexy as fu... as hell! You put me first even when I messed up at the start. I love you Kairon Attani!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I smelled the flowers after he handed them to me.

Chaz made his gurgling sounds which earned him kisses from us both.

"I love both of y'all" he whispered.