Part 22- Revelation

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I was laying on the couch on top of Jax as we watched a movie together. I knew his mind was elsewhere because was pretty much zoned out. I kissed his chest before climbing up further so that we were face to face. His hands went around me as he took a deep breath and forced a smile.

"Babe wassup? What is it that is bothering you? You've been so quiet" I said. His hand went up to my hair as he played with the strands. He raised his head a little to close the small gap between us so he could kiss me. 

"I talked with ole girl and she be sayin' that her dude got a job across the country and he want her to come but not with the baby. Now she is sayin' she ain't ready for no kid. Bae, how the fuck can you let a nigga make you give up your kid like that?" He was bugged by her actions and I shocked at his revelation but I could also understand where Amaya's fear came from. "Baby I am scared as fuck cuz I don't have a job yet, you know that I deal that shit and I hate doing it cuz you don't like it and I want you happy. I wanna make you proud of me Kai cuz your my dude and you've made me a better person." I blushed at his words and kissed his neck.

"Baby I will be here for you and you know that. We are a couple and we will make it work. We've been together a while now and it is crazy how much we've been through already. I know you will get a job soon so quit worrying about that. Next thing is this, I am always proud of you Jax so never forget that." 

"Thanks for being so awesome bae, I love you boy!" he finally smiled for real this time. I attacked his lips and he moaned in our kiss. His hands made there way under my shirt as he caressed my back while his tongue slid against mine. I got him out of his shirt as he did the same with me; my hands never left those chest a minute. He was kissing my neck and it felt so good; I felt him sucking on my neck and I knew this nigga wanted to mark me.
..........................................................................................

Jaxon's P.O.V

I was hard as fuck and couldn't wait to bury my dick in him. I was addicted to this man in every way you could think of. I had him out out of his pants and I removed mines as well. I kissed my way all over his body. Hearing him moan lightly when I suck on his nipples and nibble on them, drove me wild. I was suckin' on his dick and I was so turned on by him and how I had him wantin' the dick. 

{Kairon in mm}

{Kairon in mm}

"Jax baby I wanna feel you in me" he whispered. I didn't waste any time after hearing that; I got his legs up on my shoulder after spitting on his hole. I was leakin' pre-cum like a pipe and that added with the spit made it slippery enough to force my hard dick in. 

We laid there in bed after going at it twice, I couldn't get enough of him. I kept kissing him and playing in his hair.

"Baby, I have an appointment for the doctor in the morning and I was hoping you could come with me. Kinda scared to go alone because I had the nosebleed the other day and stuff." I always get scared when it comes to his sickness, like how a nigga suppose to be chill when the person you love could get sick at any minute. Regardless of that fear though, I put on a tough exterior cuz I gots to support him and hold him down like he holds me down. 

"No prob babe, whenever you ready just say the word and we bounce" I told him. "Hey let's get a shower so we can head to bed. We got in the shower and I was still horny and bae let me hit it a third time for the night.

...........................................................................

Kairon's P.O.V

I was so nervous about the results and stuff; I guess Jax could tell cuz he never let my hand loose since we got out the car.

"Ok Mr. Attani, I have good news, you blood count is normal so no need to worry sir because you are still in remission. Just remember to try and keep healthy and safe and if you feel  a bug coming on anytime don't hesitate to get to the hospital." the doctor said. 

"I got him doc and believe me that he will be there if I ever notice that he be sick or anything" Jax spoke for me. I loved how he gets all manly and protective with that thug attitude. After setting the date for my next appointment, we left to have lunch and then head home. 

I sat by the pool with Maliq and we were talking again. He really is a good guy beneath it all! We talked away from the others, he confided in me about stuff and I was really proud of the progress he has made. Jaxon's eyes never left me anytime I was with Maliq and I knew he was being protective but also a little jealous. 

"Yo Jax can I talk to you a sec?" Trey yelled over the music at Jaxon. I watched as he walked away to go to his brother.

 I watched as he walked away to go to his brother

{Jaxon in mm}

They both went in the house and I figured it had to be some drop that he was to make. Amaya and I were actually good too, she even promised to braid my hair for me and I promised to get her all the pickle goodness she wants. It was a fun day so far and I never dreamed that I would be cool with these guys.

"Hey guys! Sup y'all?" I looked up at the voice and I saw Adrian and Adriana and I ran over and hugged them both. I made the hug with Adrian a quick bro hug cuz I don't want my man going all beast again, especially now that he is a little on the jealous side. I saw him come back to the backyard with Trey who went over to Adriana and hugged her. Jaxon was right behind me in record time and his arms were tight around my waist where they laced at the front. 

"Hey this nigga better not try nun again bae cuz I ain't with it. Oh and tell Maliq that too" he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck. I turned in his arm and kissed him,

"Babe quit the crap! You know I only want you!" I said. I pulled him closer so I could whisper in his ear

"Besides you dick game way too good and strong for me to mess with a next nigga" I said seductively. It did the trick because he sat on the patio chair and pulled me on his lap so he could hide his hard dick. 

We were all just having a fun day by the pool, playing chicken fights, dancing drinking, the whole works. We decided to get in the hot tub in the night and chill. Amaya sat on the deck with her feet in the tub, she had pillows and cushions behind her for comfort; she was being treated like a queen. 

I sat between Jax's legs, Adriana had Trey between hers, Ty was with his girl and I guess the highlight of the moment came when Adrian was sitting between Maliq's legs and they were hugged up together. 

"Yo bae come sit here" Maliq said with a smile and we all busted up laughing when Adrian did.

"This a real nigga right here y'all! Love yah dude" Adrian said and we all laughed at it but, they stunned us when Maliq used his hand to turn Adrian's face to his and they kissed!

I think this is one of my fave chapters of the book. I hope you guys liked it as much as I did and you know what to do in that case; VOTE and COMMENT! Stick around because there is more to come. Add this story to your library along with my others for updates.

Nuff Love!