Part 25- Finally Here!

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

The guys were all teasing Jax about how he is whipped and stuff. Ty and Maliq never let him get away from it, every chance they got they teased him. His brother however, was a different story. They were still not on good terms and it was just really petty to me. I get that Jax is mad that his brother called him a fag and all but I believe in forgiveness. Not saying they should be best buds or anything but they are brothers and that trumps everything for me. 

I was about to chill out in the living room cuz I was a bit tired from setting up for this unconventional baby shower. I entered the living room and Amaya was already there getting her rest in. I decided to go to the sitting room instead, I went in and there was Trey and he looked mad that I entered. 

"Oh sorry I thought the room was empty" I apologized.

"Well it ain't man so just go!" I was embarrassed at ow he was behaving with me. This was a guy that was in my corner the other day and now it is back to square one. I turned to walk out and bumped into Jaxon. 

"Trey what is your problem? We gotta settle this shit now cuz you comin' at him like you crazy!" Jax came in and closed the door and I stood before him while he and his brother talked. I was scared out of my skin as I am in this room alone with this two hotheads. 

"Trey it is ok. I am sorry I barged in and Jax just let him be please. He doesn't like me being around and it is ok. I respect his feelings so I will just leave" I pleaded and I pushed Jax but this man was too strong. Before he went willingly he turned to Trey to speak to him.

"You are my big brother, you know me more than anybody! When mom wasn't there for us and Dad was always drunk, I would come to my big brother. You got so mad at me once when there was a storm and I hid in the closet before coming to you. You told me not to be afraid cuz you'd always be there for me and now this is how you gone do me Trey. I have never judged you for nothin' nigga and you and I know some of the shit you did. Now you be judgin' me cuz I like dick more?" 

Trey was standing there and his face was void of emotions. I could not tell what he was thinking but I do know that no matter how mad he was at me or Jax, he loved his little brother. We left the house and went back to my place. I was standing by the island in the kitchen getting some water.

"What are we gonna do about our living situation? Kai I don't want us to be going back and forth between houses. I don't want you on the road that much cuz we have a kid on the way and we gotta be there for him." 

I knew we had to discuss that so I just decided to go head on.

"Ok I will move in with you and sell the place but we have to own your place equally. We also have to get a CRV maybe." I said and Jax scrunched his face "What?"

"Nigga we gettin' something better than that shit!" he said. I hopped unto the counter and he came over to stand between my legs.

"So we need to start getting the house sorted then so you can be co-owner. One more thing baby," he said. 

"What's that?" I asked.

"Names, we haven't talked baby names. I can't believe we haven't talked about names. How about Deveontae?" He asked and I mugged him. Not that i hate the name but it just did not feel right. He kissed my lips when he saw the mug and smiled.

"You muggin' me for? Huh?" he asked as he tickled me. 

"Jax! Baby stop!" I was squirming and laughing so hard; he finally stopped and just smiled at me.

"What name do you have in mind?" he asked. I didn't expect him to want me to come up with a name for his child and so I was taken aback a little. "He is your son too so don't give me that look! This is our child, our first child and you get to be in the decision about everything bae."

I thought about it for a while and my Dad's middle name came to me and I thought it would be a really nice name.

"You're smiling so it must be good" he said. I nodded, not realizing I was smiling.

"Chaz Harmon" I said. He stood there as if he was thinking about it, "I was thinking about my Dad and his middle name came to me just now and I thought it would be a good name." 

"Chaz Kylan Atanni-Harmon" he said more to himself than to me. He finally looked my way and then hugged me, all while picking me up off the counter and twirling me around."
......................................................................

3 weeks later

{Jaxon in mm}

{Jaxon in mm}

Jax was waiting on me by this old car that was by the driveway and he was shirtless as always. Now I am not complaining because my man is sexy as hell! I was finally ready and he came over to my car and we got in with him in the driver's seat.

We were now at our spot for the day just chilling. We packed some food and here we are and we were having fun being with each other as usual. I was getting up to walk by the water when Jax pulled me back. He got up and stood before me in all his thug like glory.

"I love you so much Jaxon and I don't know how to stop." I told him and watched as he smiled.

"I love you too bae" he kissed me softly and when he pulled away from my lips, he took a deep breath.

"Are you ok baby?" I was worried at how strange he was acting. I watched as he sat and pulled me down on him.

"Kairon you are my world! You have changed me so much as a person and I love it. I just want you to know that I am very happy and I wanna spend my life with you and our kid. Thanks for always havin' my back bae, you da boss and I love you with all my heart." 

"Jaxon you make me happy so I gotta make my man happy. I am excited about starting a life with you and I will always be here for you and Chaz too." He quickly got up and kissed me hard. This was a kiss of a lifetime cause I was hard as a brick! He took my hand in his and we just laid there on the blankets together. We spent the rest of the morning cuddling until Jax got the phone call.

I couldn't hear what was being said but, from the expression on Jaxon's face I knew something was up.

"We are on our way now!" he said and I knew for sure now something happened. 

"We gotta go bae cuz Amaya is in labor! Kai, our little Chaz is gonna be born, he is gonna be here baby, he is finally here!"

Okie dokes girls and blokes! lol. I have updated a new chapter and the usual applies. If you like this chapter and the book overall then, VOTE and COMMENT! Add it to your library as well to get updates!

Nuff Love!