Part 4- Apology

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Maliq and Ty in mm}

I was not expecting that from Maliq at all. I know he is an asshole and hood as fuck but that was one bitch ass, crazy ass move. I stood in the same spot shocked and I was only brought out of it when I realized that Ty went over and got Kai's head above the water. 

"Yo we on the yacht and Maliq just fucked up so get the speed boat and be out her now! We gotta leave before the cops come around this shit." I heard Trey on the phone and I knew he was calling one of his boys. About five minutes after the speed boat came and we got on. They helped Kai out the water and then Ty climbed up to the boat.

"Yo Maliq what the fuck bruh? Is you fucking dumb or crazy nigga?" Ty shouted and got up in his face.

"Oh so I am the asshole for getting my revenge on the fag that had his girl fighting his battle for him?" he responded and he was getting heated.

"Yo chill out now! Maliq you the one that fucking hit him first! I mean the nigga did some gay shit by checking you out so what? You already beat him up and because a sexy lil mami hit you out of anger you try killing the dude?" Trey said. 

"Trey fuck you because you prob would have shoot his ass if he was checking you out so don't come at me with your bullshit" Maliq was mad as fuck. The good thing is we were now back on land and Trey went over to Kai.

"Yo dude, he stupid but you also need to know not to bring that gay shit here. We neighbors and all and so I would suggest you keep this on the low and just say you fell over." I could see the fear in him when Trey approached him and when Maliq looked at him. We was walking to the car when we all stopped by what he said.

"Thanks for saving my life and I am sorry if you guys think I am trying to get with any of you. Maliq I did not ask Adriana to come over there. I did not even know she was there or what happened at all. She saw my bruises and asked and I told her not knowing she would have done that. I already told Jaxon that if you need to go to the doc to get checked out I am willing to pay the bill. I promise not to go any further with this and I will tell Adriana to chill out and let you guys be." He walked away to his car and then pulled off. 

We got in the car and I could tell from the look on Trey's face that he was angry. I was just hoping it was not towards Kairon because that would be the worst thing to happen to him. 

"Yo Maliq he sure laid it out on the table dawg. Nigga willing to pay for a doctor visit! That shit is gay as fuck!" Ty said while laughing along with Trey. I only cracked a smile because I did not want to seem like I was getting soft for no gay dude. We pulled up at our house about half hour later and Ty went to shower while we all went to our respective rooms. I changed my clothes and just sat on my bed with my sketch pad and I let my mind and finger expressed themselves. 

I spent the rest of the evening drawing a picture of Kai on the yacht and I hid it in my drawer when I was done. 'The fuck am I drawing his fag ass for anyways?' I was scaring myself with how confused I was. I didn't know if I should feel sorry for him or if I should just ignore it and fuck with his peace as well for checking me out while I was getting head. I got up and made my way to the kitchen and made a sandwich. The guys were out back with the sane girls from the day we moved here. I was not in the mood to kick it with them and the bullshit so I went back to my room and started to watch some TV. 

I must have fell asleep during the movie because when I woke up it was dark outside and when I checked my phone for the time, it was now 11 pm. As usual I went outside for a walk and when I reached the park I saw someone sitting in the swings. I made my way over and when I got close enough I saw that it was Kai. When he realized someone was coming he started to wipe his eyes and I knew he was crying. I walked over to him to try and apologize but as soon as he saw that it was me he got up and walked away.

"Kai stop!" I said as I ran up to him. He stopped and turned to face me.

"I am sorry about today Kai. I was a dick to you from the moment you opened the door and I made it worse when I told my brother and his friends that you were on the yacht. I hope you are ok and that you didn't get hurt from what Maliq did" I said and he shook his head no.

"Kairon I am really sorry for bailing on you and  pushing you under the bus. Will you accept my apology?" He simply nodded and gave me a weak smile that I knew was forced and then he left. He didn't say a word to me and I did not blame him. I just need to figure out why I am concerned about how he gets treated by my brother and the goons.

I sat by the swing and just thought about how life was. I was doing good in school but the only person who knew that was Amaya, my ex. I decided to call her and just talk because we were friends before we started fucking.

"Yo Amaya sup girl?" I asked when she answered.

"Nothing is up Jax! What do you want?"

"I just wanna talk to you like we always do when either of us has a problem. Dang!"

"What happened?"

"Well apart from Maliq beating up a dude that he said checked him out the first day we moved here and then Maliq gettin' the fuck punched out of his neck by the dude's friend, who happens to be a chick and Maliq pushing the dude over a yacht at a party today, which by the way the dude can't swim and Ty had to jump in and save him; I would say nothing much happened apart from that." 

"OMG! You niggas be living the crazy life! The poor guy is probably scared to death! I hope he knows to keep clear of the four murderers" She said with sarcasm and I just ignored it.

"The fucked up thing is that I met him at the mall the day of the party when you came with ole dead boy." I hit back and I knew she felt that one. "We talked and he was cool and stuff; we literally bumped into each other and then we started talking and shit"

"So I guess you are gonna sit back and watch yo boys kill a next innocent dude right?" She was hitting back hard.

"I completely threw him under the bus before he was pushed overboard. We was talking and laughing and shit when the boys popped up and when they asked why I was talking to the fag, cuz he came barging in the room below the deck of the yacht when I just got done fucking this bad ass bitch; he was looking at my dick and shit and I told the guys about it. I freaked and told them I was just warning him not to come around with the gay shit. That's when Mal pushed him over." I can be shady too bae.

"Well I hope he goes to the cops for y'all but look nigga I gotta go so we will talk more" she said and then hung up.

4th Chapter and I hope you like it thus far. You know the drill so do it! VOTE and COMMENT and check out my other stories.

Nuff Love!