Part 20- A Real Man

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

Jaxon said that we were gonna go out to the club with Maliq and I was not ready for that shit at all. I knew he told me that they had a talk a while back, but I was still kinda scared to be honest. I kept thinking to myself, what if he loses it and thinks I am checking him out. 

"Kai you good? You've been zoned out the whole time I was talking to you so start talking" 

"It's nothing Jaxon, I'm good." I tried to reassure him but he was not buying it at all. He stood there looking at me waiting or me to start talking.

"I am just not sure if I am ready to be around Maliq and it is making me nervous" I finally confessed. 

"Baby I will be there at your side so don't worry about him, besides he has changed."  We were heading out to my place so I could get some stuff for this trial period.  Jax was waiting on me saying he was ready but yet the nigga was shirtless. 

{Jaxon in mm}

{Jaxon in mm}

We left and drove to my place, when we got there Jax called Ty on his phone and he laid on the bed while I packed some stuff. Work was about the same distance from his house so I packed some stuff for work as well. 

"Hey you ready to head back? I am done packing and just for a week" I told him.

"Naw pack more, I want you there longer than that, besides you can leave some clothes there like I have clothes here." He was still on his phone but texting this time, I was a bit curious because he seemed distant to an extent. I shook the thought from my mind and I packed some more stuff. We were heading back to the door when I realized Ty was standing by the car.

"Sup Kairon? You good man?" he gave me some dap and it threw me off cuz even tho he talked to me before, we never did more than a simple wave. I know I try to stay away and that is only because I don't want a repeat of what happened. I mean, I have been having nosebleeds but I don't want Jaxon to know and get all worried over nothing. I went had an appointment at the doctor and so I will get that checked soon; for now I was just trying to take it easy. 

"Yo Ty how are you man?" I asked. He said he was good just busy here and there. I left him at the car talking to Jax as I got the bags in and sat in the front seat waiting. He got in the car and we headed for his place. We were just playing music and singing along when he turned of the road. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wanna show you something and chill a bit and I also have something to tell you but I wanna take you someplace I know you can't run from me when I tell you" he chuckled. I got really nervous at that because my mind just went to cheating or he got some other girl pregnant. I tried to stay calm as we went up in the hills; I looked at the view just to chill out and quit worrying. 

He got out of the car and pulled me over to a rock where I sat between his legs and we looked out. It was a good distraction because I loved the view; I took some pictures and he did as well.