Part 35- Seeing Red

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

"What the fuck!" Ty shouted. I was mad at the fact that Adrian would do this, I don't know what came over me, it could have been the fear of losing Jaxon to this mess, it might have been the utter disgust I was feeling or it may even be the fact that my boundaries were disrespected by someone I trusted. Whatever it was, I snapped! My hands suddenly had a mind of it's own and clenched in a fist that went straight to Adrian's face. 

I was breathing hard and I just wanted to punch him again but consciously this time around. I did not him to hit me back but he did and it hurt like hell. I was caught off guard by his attach and Adrian held on to my neck and pushed me up against the window on my side of the car. 

"Don't ever fucking hit me again! Don't!" he spat. Ty came over and pulled him off me and out the car. Ty had him pushed up on the side of my car and was up on him with his eyes narrowed.

"Naw nigga don't be touching him like that fool" Ty warned. I felt safe knowing that Ty was on my side but, Maliq came out and ruined all that.

"Ty what the fuck bruh? WHy you all up on him like that nigga? What the fuck happened here?" Maliq asked as he walked over to Ty and pushed him off Adrian. I was  in my car now because I wanted to head home and just forget this whole day but, as luck would have it, shit got even worse. 

I looked behind me and Maliq wanted to kill Adrian. Ty told him what happened and Adrian was cowering as if he was faced with a beast. I got out the car and went over to try and get things back to ground level; biggest mistake of the day. 

"You caused all this shit! Why the fuck you had to go with his hoe ass anyways?" Maliq directed that at me and I was not having it. I have put up with being treated like crap and I guess I found strength in the fact that I am a man and defending myself is nothing bad, I was not going against what my mom taught me. 

"Don't turn this on me because he kissed me! Yeah I punched the heck out of him and he deserved that and more!" 

"Yo Adrian just get your shit and leave now! Bitch ass niggas just wanna swing on dick and don't know how to settle the fuck down when you meet a nigga that's crazy about you. You got ten minutes hoe" Maliq snarled then went to the house. 

First my hands had a mind of their own but now my feet followed. I made my way inside behind Maliq as he was heated like a brick oven. 

"Maliq you can't throw him out like this because he has nowhere to go tonight. You know he is here because of you and he would have to book a flight to get home and trust me it can be..."

"Yo Kairon, if you know what's good for you and your faggot ass, you would hop the fuck off my back and go home to Jax so he can bang you out like em other sluts." I was stunned as fuck and what added salt to that injury was the fact that Jaxon told Maliq about our personal affair. 

I made my way downstairs after standing there for about three minutes trying to comprehend what it is that I just got myself into. I never asked Adrian to kiss me, I never meant to punch him really but I was so mad at how he violated me. Now I have the one person that tormented me and had me as enemy number one, off my team again. My best friend just roughed me the hell up and pretty much made this day a disaster. 

I was sitting on the couch because I still was phased by the entire melt down. I heard footsteps on the stairs and I turned to see Maliq with Adrian's stuff in his arms. 

"Maliq you are angry but do not go this route please. You gotta see it from his point as well, I know Adrian and he is not a bad guy or a guy you can't sit and talk with." I was trying to prevent this from escalating into more than it is. It was just a kiss! It wasn't like he held me and screwed me.