Part 28- What the...

Kairon's P.O.V

{Chaz in mm}

When we got to Trey's house I was still hesitant about going there because I know he hates me. Jaxon was very excited about Chaz having his first real drive. I stood behind him as he knocked, Ty answered the door and after saying hi, his attention went right to the man of the moment. We went inside and all the guys were there plus other people I did not know. They all watched as our little heartbeat just snuggled closer to his dad as he slept. 

"Yo I get to be the Godfather! I ain't playing!" Ty said and they all cracked up. 

"Nigga shut the hell up cuz you already know who the Godfather will be" Maliq said and they all looked over at Trey who forced a smile. I felt as if I was making him uncomfortable in his own home; as much as I would like to see them go crazy over Chaz, I also want them to have their moment together. I watched as Jax played pool and Maliq get weak to the cuteness off Chaz.

 I watched as Jax played pool and Maliq get weak to the cuteness off Chaz

{Jaxon in mm}

"Hey I am gonna check on something by the house so let me know when you are ready" I whispered in Jaxon's ear and he nodded then kissed me. Trey was watching me and I left the house and walked over to what used to be my home. I walked on the opposite side of the house so that the guys could not see me, I sat on the patio a little then I got up and went to my old room to just sleep until Jax was ready. 

After an hour of being unable to sleep, I went back to the patio and I saw Adriana sitting there.

"What are you doing over here?" I asked as I sat with her. She was crying and I knew something bad happened to her because she never cries unless it is bad. I rushed over to her side and hugged her.

"Kairon I'm pregnant" she whispered and I was shocked. I knew she was capable of being a good mother but why would you cry about that?

"You don't want to be pregnant?" I asked her,

"I am happy and so is Trey but I was a bit nervous about telling my best friend. I know you don't like the idea of me being with Trey but..."

"Adriana you are my best friend! Even though trey hates me, I will always support you because I can see that you have true feelings for him. I would never say a bad word about him because you know I am not like that. I hope that you guys will enjoy this moment together. He stood up for you when Jax hit you and that is a real man right there" I assured her. I heard movement and I looked up and saw that it was Trey.

"Oh ummm I was just comforting her because she was crying. It meant nothing, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything." I was afraid that he would get mad and shoot me. He didn't answer but he walked over and was talking to Adriana.

"Trey let's go back to your place, I don't think you have earned the right to stand in his yard, not after how you have been treating him. I love you and all bae but you are wrong for how you act and you know it."