Part 17 - I'm Your Man!

Please be advised that this chapter has sexual content! These niggas bout to fuck like they ought to! So, don't be pretending like you don't like that shit. LOL! Enjoy dudes and dudettes.

Kairon's P.O.V

{Kairon in mm}

I was watching a movie with Adriana and Adrian, these two crazy siblings fighting through it all about the air condition. Adrian wanted it cold but Adriana was not having it!

"Why the fuck you here anyways? Ain't nobody like you! You ain't cute and Kairon don't want yo dumb ass!" Adriana is so over the top with drama.

"Whatever lil Miss Muffet, You know Kai wants me! That nigga be drooling when I take my shirt off, he be staring at my dick print when I wear basketball shorts or sweat. You just mad cuz none of Jax's friends will try to tap yo skinny ass" he said. She flipped him the bird and just ignored him from that point. 

I was getting cold and I got under the blanket that was in the sofa. Adrian as always came cuddling up to me.

"Adrian you know Jaxon don't like you so why the hell are you provoking him?" He just laughed at my comment.

"You know how I feel about you and it ain't gone change" he whispered in my ear. I was blushing from that because it was really sweet. I still had to ward him off because I don't want to mess up what I have with my boyfriend. 

The door opened and I knew it was Jaxon, I tried to get Adrian off me but he held me even closer. Jax came in and saw, he sighed and walked to the kitchen with his jaw flexing so I knew he was mad as hell. 

"Nigga let go yo this isn't funny anymore, your being a dick right now!" I yelled at Adrian. Before I could say anything else Jax was in the room and just punching the fuck out of Adrian. He was on top of him in the sofa just going ham on him. 

"Jax stop! Jax stop it! Please babe stop!" I kept shouting and trying to get him off. When he finally did get off, Adrian's face was messed up. I have never seen Jaxon that angry, not even with Maliq.

"Jaxon why the hell would you do that? That's my friend!" 

"I don't fuckin' like the nigga and how he touchin' you like he's yo man!" he yelled at me.

I ran upstairs and got us some shorts, I then went to the kitchen and got the keys to my car. I pulled Jaxon to the front door.

"Adriana take care of that stubborn ass of a brother you have. I am gonna take this hothead to cool off, literally." I walked out the door with an angry Jaxon and to my car. 

"I don't wanna go to no beach, I just wanna go home and chill cuz I am mad as fuck! I don't wanna say or do nun and regret it after." When he said that I just rolled my eyes and pulled out the driveway. We were silent on the way to the beach and he was looking out the window. I reached over and grabbed his hand and he winced.

"See what you did! Why did you do that Jax? I told you how Adrian is, he is like my second best friend! Those two are pretty much the only friends I have got!" 

"I don't like how he is with you bae! He be touchin' and holdin' you like he's yo man and it makes a nigga wanna fuckin' shoot him! I'm your man, I'm the one who should be up on you like that, not him  or any other nigga. Baby I love you and I just don't wanna share that part with nobody else, not even a female" 

"I love you too baby but you know this is gonna be war because Adrian is not gonna take that. Just so you know he held back on you, he does kick-boxing Jaxon! He is a state champion as well" 

Jaxon was laughing as he stripped to change into his shorts that I grabbed for him. I followed him as well but with confusion as to why he was laughing.