T w o

Harry

"You fag ! What did I tell you ?!" I cried in pain as I was dragged by my hair and into his bedroom , a place I dreaded to go .

" I told you to stop wearing this ....and get the kitchen done ! Didn't I !?" He yelled in my ear , I wanted to cover and hide somewhere for a long long time. My shorts wear snatched from my hands and flunged to god knows  were. I didn't even dare to look much rather pick. I kept my head looking at my now naked legs and sudden cold ran through me as I realised my choice of underwear for today . I was yanked up by my hair as a small whimper left from my lips.

I closed my eyes as two red eyes came into my view making me want my mum. I miss her soo much , I want her with me right now , her love and care. But life was just cruel that I am getting bruises and jabs instead. A hard stab came in contact with his cheek and he realized he was being hit.

"Open your eyes , you queer ! ! Now  " I was pulled against a hard chest with my hair no less, I am sure at this rate I am going to go bald. I didn't want to follow but do I have a choice ? So I opened my eyes to come face to face with Satan himslf. I wanted to cry , scream and just wanted my mom right now. But I knew my pleads are going to fall on deaf ears or into the tree outside my house , blown by wind into non-existence .

"Now , now I listed some chores to you , are they done ?" I nodded my head not missing  at he deep and scary voice. I felt fingers running downmy abdomen and then on the hem of my panties. My breathe hitched as I started pushing against his hard chest.

No , no , no....this can't be happening . The hem of my panty was pulled forward and then up making me groan in pain. Soon , the panty was snapped harshly on my hip making my eyes go wide and locking on the man infront of me .. "Wearing pantie now aren't we ? Pink , lace ....just like your damn mother "

All breathe left my chest at the mention of my mother's name. And before I could react  with my own choice of profanities I was pushed forward towards the door as the man I call my father of used to because right now he is anything but my father.

"Go ! Make me some dinner you pathetic bitch and don't forget to stand there at the table I want to have few words with you "

I was surprised he let me go that easily. Usually it ends up with some kicking in the ribs , brutal words and cock grabbing. I turned my head a little to see my father on his phone , well that explains it.

I hurried away to my room and rigged around for a pair of sweats .  Finding one I hurried down to the kitchen to follow the orders given to me.

Exactly one hour later my father stumbled down the stair and into the kitchen. I was standing at the table as I was tod, mouth wateung at the tasty meal I cooked knowing I am not going to get any to eat. He sat down not sparing me a glance and I was slightly relieved at that action.

I stood their fingers knotted into one another at the back  looking at the man infront of me I despised so much. I can't help but remember the times when this very man used to take me to the zoo and play with me in the park. Or the times when he used to pull all nighter just to help me with my finals. The same man who now treats me as if I am a dog ,almost inhuman.

There are so many times I wished for my mom , for her to come back but it was a wishful thinking on my part. I knew she is never going to come , not in a million years. My thoughts were cut out by a loud voice "Where is my beer !"it was more of a yell than a question.

I hurried towards the fridge mentally scolding myself for seemingly forgotten about it. I took the chilled beer and opening the lid kept it beside the plate.

My father decided to speak again , his voice low n angry but laced as if he is insulting me .

"I don't want you lazing around in the house. I want money coming in this house, I am not going to provide for your scrawny ass ! Be useful now that  you are alive "

My body was rigid as he continued " I don't know what you do, but I want money every month from you. And ....."

I jumped up as he came right  infront of my face, scaring the living daylights " there will be consequences if you don't , heard me fag ! Now " he grabbed my neck making me choke at the intense pressure " I don't  care if you go stripping , bet you will like that  , being in nothing infront of all the other queers. I want what I want at the end of every month starting from this."

He finished smirking the whole time while  swiping on my lips as he pushed me aside and headed in the living room not before shouting " Clean!"

God , what should I do now ?