T h i r t y - f i v e

here is the chapter ! I hope you do enjoy it .

It is kind of a long chapter

Niall Horan

Waving for the last time at Zayn I hopped in my car. I was not that happy as the meeting went on a lot longer than I originally thought but I was glad I was going home again. I feel like I haven't seen my babes in ages , all three of them . The thought sends my heart in a frenzy .Smiling I turn on the volume to the radio singing along the known song blaring in my otherwise empty car.

Passing down few blocks I halt my car as an Idea comes to my head. I quickly text Harry not to make any dinner knowing he might have made supper ; but only supper.

He has now started making dinner with me , when I come home. It was a nice change , I loved it .It made me feel as I was the part of something all three of them did and not just coming home and missing out on everything.

It was Harry's idea.

Bless his mighty , big heart . I parked the car infront of an Italian restaurant , we need some sauce in our life's ! I thought. I have not given him any idea as to I might be bringing some parcel , I wanted to surprise my boys.

As I wait for my order to finish I check my phone only to see no message from Harry.

Strange , he always messages me right the second my text goes , with all those smilies and kisses. It's so girly but just so him. Maybe he is busy with the supper or the twins are making him work , in their words play I chuckle shaking my head.

I start going through our messages. It all started when three days ago I presented him with a phone 

Flashback

"Harry I know you're probably going to yell at me for this but it will only help you watch the babies " I say hiding the box behind me .

He sighed "okay , what it is it ?" ,I smiled widely asking him to close his eyes which he did and then I placed the box in to his hand. He traced it opening his eyes curiously and then his eyes went wide , cheeks flaming and I dont know whether it was pissed or happy or embarasssed becuase he looked the mixture of all so I  chirped in dancing on the balls of my feet.

"Okay ,before you get mad think about it, if someday I have to stay back and I am late how will I contact you-"he cut me off rolling his eyes as he said "On house phone Niall"

"okay , wrong example , but if you're out and I happen to come home early not having any keys or if I have to stay late and I call on the house phone and you're obviously not at home ..." he sighed rubbing his forehead.

"You're right , I will pay you - with your money . I don't know Niall" he sighed and I knew he was not feeling great about this for some reason. Not able to see him  like that I pulled him to me hugging him a little as I said "Dont think about it Haz , its for us ...okay , for me rather to look out for my babies okay ?" he nodded visibly relaxing .

I smiled at the memory turning into the driveway. I cocked an eyebrow as I saw all the lights off except for the one in the living room. Curious I got out of my car with my bag and the parcels . I made my way to the front door only to hear loud noises from inside and some kind of song blaring through my speakers.

Those are definitely my speakers

But those are not the voices I heard before

Slowly opening the door I pushed it aside not wanting to disturbed only
to he faced with something I never thought I would have the pleasure to see.

There he was Harry shaking his hip to some song with a hair comb as his microphone belting out lyrics. I slowly stepped inside to see my twins on their little feet bouncing as they bobbed their heads along Harry.

I stood their with a palm on my chin at the precious scene in front of me .

Dancing with danger, talking to strangers
Don't care where I go, just can't be alone
They'll never know me, like you used to know me, no

Harry was dancing with smiling widely , doing his hip thrust moves and I have  never seen something so sexy yet cute at the same time. Their was twinkle in his eyes and a stargazed expression making me almost chuckle.

For tonight, I'm going to get my mind off it
Don't care that someone's got his hands all over my body
Stay out all night, go where the music is loud
So I don't have to think about it, I'm beggin', please, don't play

No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin', please, don't play
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
No more! Sad songs
I'm beggin', please, don't play

My eyes moved to my twins that were very eager as they sang along , as they screeched "No mo..sadddd sooong!"

"no mo...sadddd song!"

" no Mo!! Sad song !"

No more sad songs
No, no more sad songs
No more sad songs
No more sad songs
No, no more sad songs
No more sad songs

The song ended as Harry's eyes fell on mine just as he turned around , his mike lowering down and a heavy blush creeping on his cheek as he managed to got out

"Oh"

Before I knew what was happening Harry ran to me suddenly recovering his flushed state hugging the life out of me. I wanted to question him but Harry beat me to that as he practically screamed with joy in his eyes as he yelled "You didn't tell me Perrie is your sister ?!"

***
A/N
Lol I had this planned even before I started writing this story ! And now finally I am publishing this part , feels like an accomplishment in
itself. If you remember in the early chapters Niall telling Zayn about his cousin Perrie..Well she is here ! Harry's Idol 😂

Double new years update????

And

A new book publish??
I want to give you guys some new year gifts!! So get ready for some UPDATES tonight!

Vote. Comment . Share and Love !