f i f t y - o n e

Six months later

Niall Horan

I watch him cook, swaying his hips a little as he sang along the song playing on the player. I crossed my arms over my chest as my eyes locked on that sexy hip underneath that killer skirt of his. Killer because I was sure his short, pretty skirts are going to be the cause of my death one of these days.

My eyes glided down those slender smooth legs of his and up again over his skirt along his toned body to his curly mess of hair.

A warm feeling burned in my chest, my heart at the sight of him, at the thought of how the hell this sweet creature entered my lonely-silent life one day and turned it upside down.

How this beautiful person entered my life, with that innocent face and equally innocent heart making my life enjoyable.

How he took cared of my sons, how he takes care of me and my sons and how incredibly fast he became a part of my family and my heart.

"Niallllll"

I watch him call my name not even turning once. I smirked as I took small steps towards him.

He called for me again, switching off the stove and taking out the pan walking it over to the table and settling it

"Dinner is ready!!"

I swiftly got behind him and wrapped my arms around him, pushing my nose into his hair smelling him. He has so soft and wonderful smelling hair.

He jumped in my arms turning around, our noses touching each other as he looked at me with wide eyes" Oh my gosh! I didn't even see you there."

" I know you didn't. C'mere now" I mumbled my eyes latching instantly onto those pink lips of his. I pulled his chin towards mine brushing our noses together making him giggle.

The sound making my heart beat rapidly as usual.

The moment our lips touched it sent that very sparked it first did and that same warm feeling in my heart as it did for the first time I kissed him.

I hope he feels the same warmth

He pulled away, his cheeks pink as he blushed, those green eyes staring back at me teasing me "
Mmm, you are in a really great mood tonight."

"How can I not be with you in my life?" I asked rethrotically making him blush thousand shades more.

We pulled away as he hit me"Oh hush you! "

He then grabbing my shoulders pushed me into the chair beside me as he smiled" Now sit here. I will get the boys. "

I watched him rush out into the lifting room shaking my head at him. I was halted in my thoughts as my mobile rang.

"Hello?" I asked picking up, my forehead scrunching at the number.

"Yes, yes. Very good." I nodded my head pleased with the news. I pulled the chairs beside me and one in between me and Harry's quickly as I watched him enter with my two sons still on the call.

"The charges are as I laid down before. I hope you have got in touch with my lawyer. I will get him to call you in about five minutes." I said as I helped Harry adjust Louis beside me and then turned around still listening as we both adjusted Liam into his

" Uh hun "

I smiled reliefed and kept the phone down with a last thank you

" Who was it? What charges were you talking about? " he asks sitting down as I start to plate up the dishes.