T h i r t y - s e v e n

Niall Horan

Its been days since Perrie had arrived. She is kind of heart broken but unlike I imagined her to be upset , eating gallons of ice-cream and being pissy she is dancing , singing , helping Harry with kids and then doing some writing. I think whatever happened was great for her.

I pulled on my good shirt as a day ago
Harry suggested , well practically arranged a family dinner. And by family dinner , he meant Zayn was coming too. Harry had took upon him to invite the lad even though I can just ask him in lunch break .

I chuckled as Harry was bubbling with excitement , a hint of mischievous in his eyes as he fussed over Perrie an hour ago. She was all 'I-am-going- nothing -but- in - my - pj's' and I have never seen Harry throw a tantrum. I am only familiar with the boys throwing one but coming from Harry was unusual and straight away I guessed he was up to something.

I pulled on my jeans just as Harry entered with a big smile on his face.

"C'mon Daddy , Zayn called , he has already reach . Now I don't want him waiting " he skipped, he usually calls me that like a second nature now as usually calls me while baby-talking my kids.

"I am beginning to think you're more into Zayn than me " I teased , although I was a tinch bit serious. In my defense he was talking a lot about Zayn this and that whenever he would get chance. I was beginning
to slightly worry , only slightly .

He comes to me wrapping his arms around my neck as he comically gasps " How did you find out ?! That was suppose to be a secret. Zayn and I were going to come out tonight"

I kissed him harshly , sucking on his bottom lip pulling at it and pushing my tongue enveloping his with mine. He moaned loudly and I smiled squeezing him into me. The kiss got heated as I changed angle sucking on his tongue . I love the way he ran his fingers in my hair.

We made out for a little bit before Harry pulled away gasping for air , I was not behind but I tucked him to me " I guess this clears things.."

He nods eagerly kissing my upper lip and whispers , eyes  locked on my lips" very , very clear"

"How are my babes ?"

"They are up and ready . I fed them already , just in case . Perrie is ready too"

"You like her" I causally state unable to stop myself. He really behaved like a fan but now spending few days with her I can see he genuinely cares for her.

"Pfff , what !? I love her , she is my idol " he says rolling his eyes and then smiling wide ,wrapping his arms around me .

"And what about me ?" I can't help but teasingly ask him. He only acts as if he is thinking a lot , grows furrowed and head tilted up slightly as if he is thinking alot. 

"You . I adore you , you're my knight in shining armour" he then replies smiling widely blush creeping alom his cheeks although he jokes.

"Yeah yeah ...Zayn?" I roll my eyes in return asking putting on some scent.

"He is my man !" He exclaims throwing his arms up taking couple steps away from me.

"You little -" I reach to grab him only for him to shriek like a three year old about to rush out of the door  only for Perrie to shout from downstairs.

"Boys ! Get your asses down !"

And before I can curse out on her not to curse in front of my kids Harry runs downstairs waving at me as he yells.

"C'mon Niall , let's go"

~

"Zayn must be here somewhere-" Harry states looking around just as we get out of the car. He is looking around the entrance as Perrie and I gathered the boys clothes.

Wasn't he a nanny?

"What's up with that ?" I ask not able to help myself . Its been a lot of Harry talking about Zayn and now the way he is tapping his feet anxiously looking for the boy I am seriously having doubts.

As I go to pick up Louis from the carseat Perrie comes upto me from the other side holding Liam and
says "You're dumbass bro. Its for me "

"You ?"I look at her shock before watching Harry practically skip towards Zayn.

"Yeah , just go ahead and keep your eyes open" Perrie just rolls her eyes sighing as she says.

"Hey Niall ! And my darlings" Zayn welcomes me and then  gushes over the boys bending forward.

"Unka Zee" Louis and Liam jump up and down as the clapped hands excited to meet their Uncle Zaynie or Zee or whatever. 

I watch as Harry pulls him into a hug and wants to snort at Perrie for her bright observation.  Harry pulls away a little , smiling before looking at Perrie and looks up with a kind smile  introducing them.

"Zaynie , this is Perrie , Niall's cousin and Perrie this is Zayn , my only friend and Niall's best friend"

He says motioning his hands between them .

"Hello" Perrie smiles politely putting her hand for shake which Zayn's returns smiling brightly . I can very well say Zayn has a googly eyes. 

"Hey ! Heard lots about you " he says smiling and Perrie raises an eyebrow at me before laughing with Zyan as she replies with a  "Hope all good "

"The best!" Zayn exclaims loudly and I has never seen anything so funny. I has never seem Zayn so happy  ,gushing and kinda cool.

"I see what are you doing " I comment after sometime on the table when he is cutting into his dish. He watched the couple next to them continuously  talking since they meet.

It was kind of cheeky of Harry to do something like this.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Harry says smirking a little as he digs into his food

"You're something"I comment looking at the beauty. I watch him as he closes his eyes tasting the first bite and then opens them smiling at me, god he is beautiful !

"I love this dish" he says after having few bites of his food.

"I love !" Louis cheers

"Kissy please?" my boy sitting next to me ,  asks me making grabby hands

"First finish your food babe " I point at his plate for him to point at his nose as he says
"Nosey daddy"

I smile at my boy quickly grabbing a hanky passed on by Harry and pull him close

"Aah! My good boy Lou, here lets wipe it away"

with that the rest of the night goes by happy and delightful .