S e v e n

Unedited

At Night

Harry

I enter the eerily quiet house at 10 o'clock at night. I know I am late but I have a very good reason , one of the waiters took leave and my boss told me to handle his share. I was going to refuse but then he offered me money for my time and I couldn't say no. I desperately needed it.

The restaurant was full and I was running the whole day around trying to keep up with the orders. All in all it was a  long hectic day  all I wanted to do was go to deep sleep and never wake up. I opened the front door of the house stepping inside my hands and legs already feeling lethargic. I softly closed the door , my heart pounding and breath deepening . In this house you never know what will happen.

My retard of a father was capable of many things and some of them I don't even wish to recollect. I dreaded even thinking about  them as it feels like I am reliving them. But to my displeasure some days my father makes me relive them , counts them on the tips of his fingers taunting me .As much as I want to run from here and never come back I can't because he is the only family left right now.

I tiptoed inside  and scanned the living room. My eyes landed on the empty drink bottles and I knew the devil himself is home. I took of my scarf which was wrapped securely around my neck folding it as I soundlessly went to the kitchen.  There were plates everywhere  on the island and half eaten food lying in the container .

Guess , my father found the lasagna .

Sighing , I walked into the hallway. There was no food for me tonight it seemed . I took a bottle with me filled with water and began drinking it on my way to my room. There was a light coming from my father's room far at the end in the hallway. Loud breathings could be heard stopping me midway , my mouth opened and bottle in the air .

He is here , in his room with someone else.

I looked away from the door break my  stare and I am brought back into the reality at the loud voice blooming followed by a deep moan.

I rush towards my room and jiggle my lock . I can here some profanitites spat and then some moans growing louder and louder by the second making my cheeks flame.

I know my father and how abusive and disgusting he can be after his nightly fuck. All the male ego at his peak he would treat me like a whore or some slave , which I was already to him . I quickly lock  the door , putting two more locks and a chain mom had built for him . I don't want  to see the bastard.

I remove my clothes and go to the attached bathroom.Splashing some water on my face I walk back into my room and straight towards the closet.  I pick a brown slack and a loose shirt .

I am hungry after the food I had for lunch at  work being my last meal for the day. I was lucky that my boss was friendly enough to offer me extra food. Although the food he gave me was the leftover from the morning .  I felt like I was blessed , now at least I can have one time proper meal.  I  so badly wanted to finish the left or lasagne but didn't want to risk going out of the room and beside I don't know in what condition the lasagna is after I know about my father having company.

I placed a hand on my stomach and dozed off dreaming about my favourite food.

I was next woken up by loud banging on my bedroom door. Distraught I looked to my left and right yawning   collecting my barings. Once I came to the realisation that I am in my own room in my bed I pushed myself up in sitting position. The banging continued and I finally realised it's my father. I snuggled deep into the sheets trying to block out his voice .