T h i r t y - e i g h t

Harry Styles

Its been few days and everything is going so good lately. As I predicted Perrie is hanging out with Zayn more. I think Zayn likes her by the way he smiles so big whenever we talk. Yes , since Niall got me new phone I have been talking to Zayn and Josh and of course Niall lately but mostly I just listen to the songs Niall showed me how to download. 

I drink my cup of tea at the table while watching Niall with the boys out in the backyard running. Today , Niall doesn't have a work as it is a Saturday and tomorrow he is staying home as well. It is good to see him as he is always busy with work and I have them all to myself.

"C'mon play with us " he beckons me towards them with his hand and I shake my head smiling calling out "Naa !"

Before he can pressure me or come running in to pick me up like he did the last time I get up. Placing my cup in the sink I start packing up most of the toys .

After that I make my way upstairs and open up the computer . I go on to the website to study some other techniques and exercises for the boys.  They have started to walk,  only slowly but they are doing that and their speech is improving
.

Now Louis can spell four words in a line and can ask for basic things while Liam can talk properly.  Its quite surprising since he is the shy one and Louis is a ball of energy.

All the methods my mom used to practice are doing well on them and I sit for sometime working on tomorrow's schedule.  I don't want them falling back or on their bum for that matter. 

I hear giggling and footsteps signalling the boys to be back.  I listen as I type the noise disappearing into the adjacent room knowing Niall has taken them for bath.

He will be busy with them for next one hour and taking that advantage  I start to read. 

I know,  I shouldn't be keeping this from Niall but I don't want to stress him from this.  He has already work tension.  I just want him to be happy and relaxed whenever he will come home.  And it is not like I am harming them , it's all for the babies. 

-

After sometime,  I look at the clock, exactly  after one hour and fifteen minutes  I hear footsteps coming into my room.

Quickly exiting the current page relating to the condition of the boys I go on YouTube  and click on the latest trending video. I make it look like I am watching  it and laugh a bit,  as I accidentally clicked on a stand up comedy video.

I have to look the part I am actually laughing at the on going comedy. 

I feel nose nuzzling knot my neck followed by lips grazing the same area  and a smile forms on my lips.  His fingers hook mine as he grazes his teeth after ducking down the same spot making me lightly tilt my head back , a breathy air moving out my lips.

"hmm... This is nice" I whisper and he pulls me up and turns me around in the same place.  I gasp at the sudden moment and smile as he goes for my lips.

I quickly duck making him fall forward. He pushes himself back and pouts , a frown growing on his face.

He again goes to kiss me and I again duck , controlling myself not to laugh.

The pout he wears is the cutest thing ever.  I giggle as he asks "what is the matter? " and if I haven't seen his two adorable children I would've been sure he is young and no parent.

Guess he too learned somethings from his sons. 

"You know I am your employee and we can't have relation " I tease him,  saying this with completely straight face.

His eyebrows furrowed and I almost see sadness enveloping him before it diminishes. 

He pulls my hand and I try to push him away,  but he has a strong grip and in one movement I am in his arm as he kisses the life out of me. 

I moan delightfully in his mouth melting in him in seconds. We pull apart only for the need of air develops and before I can comment he quips.

"A little to late for that,  don't ya think? " and with that I find  myself jumping on him pressing our lips together as he pulls me up by my thigh.

I leave his bottom lip from my teeth,and see it bounce on his upper one looking at him , god this man is a magic,  a blessing and an angel. 

Not keeping my eyes away from his lips I whisper "Too late" and that seemed to spur him on as he quickly turns around pushing me on my bed while kissing the life out of me.

God I love being in love. 

***

a/n

Narry in love is the best thing ever ❣️

Love
Ri x