T w e n t y

Harry

I take a look at the list again as Niall is putting his house keys and wallet in pocket. Its been two days and finally the weekend arrived. As Niall promised we are now all dressed and ready to go . It is 10 in the morning and Niall figured out we will have a nice lunch after the shopping or in  between depends upon how everything goes.

I have adjusted Louis and Liam in their car seat,  right now as Niall is buckling them in and putting on them boots. I go through the list once again and the recipe I got from the net checking in all the ingredients. I have found some good things from the internet and I am no fool , I know people can share anything but this is something I think might work for the babies .

Some of the things I already knew from my mother back when she used to take care of kids . I put the slip in my purse , more of like my mom's purse and grabbed napkins for the kids just in case .I had a nice pale yellow skirt and white top on with a white knee socks and  matching flip flop . It feels so good to be wearing  something you like and are comfortable in . Its been so long since I got this dress out of closet and I am so grateful Niall allowed me to wear it .

He even said he liked my outfit and I looked good which made me blush like a high school girl . I think Niall didn't  know what he gave me permission of going by his reaction , it was quite cute the way his mouth was opening and closing for a few times before he apologized thoroughly for making me wait.

Coming back to present I have already packed a separate bag with all the necessities for the kids and Niall had put it in the backseat.

"Harry c'mon we have to go .Can you please carry Louis with you ?" I nod saying a quite yes as I picked up Lou by his car seat and he started to babble noticing me . I smiled at him nodding to everything he was talking about.

Niall opened the car door and bend to put Liam at the other side. I stopped in my tracks right behind him watching him ,my eyes travelling to his bum and simple to say I liked what I saw.

I put Louis as he went in the front strapping him . The boys began to talk among themselves and I made my way to the front. Niall pulled the car out and we were off to the mall.

~

We arrived at the store and I quickly got out of the car shutting the door as Niall parked the car. By the look of  Niall's red face I guessed he was frustrated as he had two in his arms.

I chuckled at the sight of Niall standing with two of them in his hands trying to lock the car door. I put my palm in front of him and he gave me a quizzical look .

"Keys please "he gave me the keys balancing Louis in his one arm. I took it from him and heat rise in my cheeks as our fingers brushed sightly.I moved to the door and Niall's chest was to my side making me shiver. It baffled me that his touch didn't give me any disgusting feeling as I normally get from any persons closeness.

We then went inside and I quickly got a trolley as the boys were being handful not ready to step down at all. Niall sat Louis in the small bracket as he was squirming alot looking around the store with a spark in his eyes.

I pushed the cart as  Niall was behind me with Liam in his arms.

"Where to first ?" He asked taking me by surprise as I was looking around the store. I turned around reading the sheet and answered "I was thinking ...let's start with the heavy objects " he smiled at me motioning me as he said "Lead the way "

~

"I don't believe how you don't have this in your house " I said showing him the walker , they have for the babies.Niall was looking at the thing like it was from other planet.