f o r t y - f i v e

55 K!!! Thank you so much guys for reading my book! You guys have been so patient with me updating this book for the second time and still loving it! Big kisses from lilo xxx and More hugs +Kisses from Narry XX

***

Harry

"so they are going on a dinner?" I asked my heart deflating. I felt like I was still in shock as if I am in my dream, more like nightmare. Niall has a wife? A wife! Okay an, ex-wife. But Niall never said, never even signalled having a wife at one time in his life.

With amount of talk we had over the months, the subject never once came up. But it makes sense, he has two kids, they can't just appear out of thin air, right? There supposed to be a mother, a woman who had given birth to them. But since Niall never said anything ever, I just assumed he had adopted them.

Yeah, Harry and they magically got some of his features, right.......

Or - or surrogate but not, never ever once i thought he was married. He had a wife.

I feel like a one big idiot fool.

"like a family dinner?" I asked, whimpering in my mind. Don't say yes, don't say yes.

But life is just cruel to me as Perrie hugs me tightly whispering "yes H but , she is not good", she continues leaving me and then looking at me.

And now I freak out, I can't keep it in and face with a smile anymore.

"she is his wife?!"

"ex wife" Zayn mutters and I shake my head, that doesn't make it all alright.

I feel my head spinning when Perrie suggests "I think you should go "

"where?!" Not having a clue what is she on about although I can hear a tiny whisper in my mind saying, maybe she is talking at home.

"To the restaurant" she says as if it was that simple. I start shaking my head, because no. I said no, I can't just go in on them and what would I even say?!

"What do you mean restaurant! I can't go there. What will I even say? Hey, Niall sorry to interrupt your lunch date with your ex-wife but we need to talk! Ask him, where the hell your wife appeared from! Why didn't you never mentioned her! Do I mean anything to you! What the hell are we?! "

I feel myself shaking not realizing I just screamed all that out. My cheeks feel warm and I hurriedly wipe the tears spilling. How did all this happen to me!

Why the hell did I fell for him?

Perrie interrupts my thoughts, placing a hand on my shoulder as she says, her voice worried yet soft "Harry, I know it's lot to ask. But I am serious when I say she is not a good person. She never has been upto any good"

I shake my head "That's Niall's problem not mine"

She gulps "I know. Not for Niall, but atleast go for Liam and Louis. They have nothing to do with this and I don't trust her around him"

Two beautiful faces come infront of my eyes, brown - blue eyes flashing right in front of me and I couldn't help but sigh. I love them too much.

I get up, from were I was kneeling if Perrie is this adamant about it then I must go. I nod and in a swift Perrie is dragging me to Zayn's bedroom and pulling out clothes for me. Before I can even protest I am out of my clothes, in his pannt- shirts and out of the door.

I clutch tightly on my phone as I start walking. Perrie has given me the direction, it's not that far, although I can take a bus there but I decide to walk. The only thing working right now are my legs, my brain having been shut down since Perrie came told me.