S i x t e e n

Unedited

There was a ring in the silent house other than the kids as I was just finished feeding them . It took Tom & Jerry and mashed potatoes for them to stop crying , guess they were just hungry.

I searched for the phone and finally found it on the couch as Liam was  trying to reach it.

I quickly picked up not having any clue who might be calling . I guess , I will take the message for Niall I thought as I picked up the phone .

"Hey Harry , I was not able to get off work earlier . How are the kids ?" It was Niall , I couldn't help hut smile at his voice .His accent just makes me all tingly , it is different and sensual even if he is saying something causual. I focus on the question as I remember I have to answer .

"Un Harry , everything is alright right?"his voice filled with concerned and I just want to swoon.

"Yes , yes of course everything is fine "I say urgently , far too urgently .

"Harry did something happened ? Do I have to come early ...you tell me I will leave right now and I will be their by ...." I cut him off , as I know he was panicking by the second.

"Niall...Niall ...relax okay .Nothing is happening ..everything is infact great .They like me already and we are having fun ." He can hear Niall's breath heavily letting it go and he knows that he is calm now.

"Okay , scared me there for a second "and Harry cant help but roll his eyes  cant be more right about that .

"So did they sleep after lunch ? What are they doing now?" Harry smiled at Niall's questions , he was such a caring father. Harry cleared his throat before replying .

"Yes the boys had their lunch and slept for three hours and ate after that as you mentioned .And now ...one minute "

He bent down to where the babies were playing , building up a tower.

"Hey Liam ...here its your dad ."Liam looked at him as Harry placed him un his lap .He put the phone on Liam's voice . Louis was sitting in front of them with a curious look . 

To his surprise Liam slammed the phone on his chest . He grabbed it and said "Niall are you their ?" He heard Niall chuckled

"Ya I am here . I think you gave it to Liam , he hates placing the receiver on his ear .Just put it on speaker ."

Harry blushed and quickly replied with ya , one second before putting the phone on speaker.

Niall's voice boomed in the room and Harry thought he had the privilege of watching first hand how a baby can recognize their parents voice.

"Hey babes " Harry thought it was for him but giggled as Louis turned from his toys and crawled towards the phone as Liam patted the phone .

"Its daddy ! are you playing ?" And that was all it took for Louis to start blabbering about Tom and Jerry and Li's .

I was surprised when Louis took my name "Had ..play daddy wid Lou and and Li"

And Niall asked laughing in wonder "Did he ? is Harry taking care of you babes?"

And it was Liam answering Niall and the words tugged at my heart.

"Miss you Da!! Come !" I can hear Niall go quiet before he replied with the sweetest voice and I can't feel my heart fluttered . 

"Miss you babe .you too Lou .Dadda misses you both .And I am coming soon  . "

"Have fun boys .Harry.."and I quickly removed the speaker button saying a quick I am here to which he received a warm chuckle.