F o u r t e e n

Harry

Walking to Mr.Horan's house I adjusted my white flower crown over my curls for the tenth time . I was pretty nervous since it was the first day of my new job and just hoped I didn't screw anything up . I put my hands in my jacket's pocket as I hurried towards his house.

It was thirty minutes to the given time I was supposed to reach when I left my house. And Mr.Horan's house was not that close either . It was almost twenty minutes walk at the least .

My mind was going over everything I know about little kids , boys . And the more that I think about it , the more it was coming to my attention that I have to take care of not only one but two little boys . This thought increased my nervous state and I just repeated 'don't faint , don't faint' like a mantra as I reached his place .

I stood for whole two minutes in front of his house. The house was quite making me recheck at the road sign if this was the correct house. After contemplating I thought it was about time I ring the bell .

Nervously I rang the bell once , twice . Soon I heard a loud 'coming' and the sound of feet's tapping on the floor . And then the door opened making me gasp at the Adonis standing in front of me .

I would not lie that I didn't find Mr.Horan attractive the first time I saw him , at the park. But now seeing him in a suit was a whole different thing . God ! Was he sexy !

I saw his lips moving and shook my head getting rid of the dirty thoughts that were gonna be following up soon.
"I took a half day , can't take a holiday for month for sure .So , I will be going after we talk and will come around ....umm...probably 8 or before that " he said moving inside the house and on cue I followed behind him shutting the door .

"This is my living room , there is the kitchen and on the left laundry room plus guest bathroom.Upstair's are boy's room and two more bedroom.There is also a backyard , you can take them their to play . Just don't let them wander alone okay?"Mr.Horan said all in one breathe before turning around smiling at me .

I politely smiled back "Got it " , he moved to the what I remember was kitchen and sat down on one of the chair. There were bunch of papers in front of him . I stood their looking around as their was no sign of the boys.

A voice stopped me from rotating my head in different direction "They are upstairs sleeping " and I jerked my head towards him is he a mind reader or something ?

And I think I said that aloud "I understood from the way you were looking around ." he said while motioning for me to take a seat with one hand .

"Oh ..they sleep till late ?" I asked wanting to know about them . He chuckled shaking his head no .

"No , usually they are up pretty early . Its just they were up till late last night . So I didnt have a heart to wake them up .Besides it will be easy for your first day if you dont have cranky twins ." we both laughed at that and his laugh was music to my ears .I never heard just a beautiful and joyfilled laugh.

I then looked at him , he did have some dark beneath his eyes and looked tired . Without thinking I asked "Rough night ?"making him shot his head up .

He smiled lightly , his ocean blue eyes making me nervous as he said "Ya ..you could say that" and I nodded not able to find words to say after that.

He got up handing me a stack of papers , it had number written in the top write corner .

"Tea or coffee?" His voice came and I looked up to see him rummaging through cutlery.

"Coffee" I answered as I am more of a coffee person than tea ( AN: I am not a coffee person at all 😂 )