E l e v e n

Niall

Stepping inside my house I released a breathe sighing , babies in my arms I adjusted them looking back as I had their bag still sitting in my car. Today was exhausting to say the least and after my stupid , ignorant and completely careless behaviour I just wanted to go to sleep with my babies.

My attention was diverted by pushing my chest and throwing himself on the ground ,making me bend down so he won't hurt himself . He shouted Zayn's name and I was seconds to actually shriek in fear as I saw him walking towards us .

I dont remember inviting him , how the hell did he even get in ? !

Adjusting a still sleeping Liam on my shoulder I almost shouted scared and exasperated at Zayn , my voice low as to not scare Louis or wake Liam up , because I don't want to go through all the wailing , crying and screeching , with someone going to nap with tears and I know its time for their super and they will be more frustrated , impatient and then I have to hurry making hem food - and I am tired .

"You need to change your spot for hiding house keys ."Zayn's  says  smiling as he taps Louis' nose with his finger as my baby is slapping at his cheek . A small smirk forms my lips as I watch my boy giving Zayn something from me , something I am desperate to give -a slap .Although out intentions are totally different .

"Still doesn't give you the right to show up before me and giving me a heart attack ." I say noting to change the hiding place from under the pot numbered '15' to somewhere else , although I know I am not going to do I, will not change the place of keeping my key because I am far too lazy to do it , I will probably forget about it after I keep , or I will just forget to hide loosing it myself and Zayn is not that bad of a company to have at your house , soo ya - maybe I am just kidding with all the shit I am giving him .

But in my defense I was scared for a minute there

Zayn ignores me trudging past me out and I turn around to see him carry boys clothing bag on his shoulder with Louis on the other and I smile. My smile turns into a smirk as I come up with a sly plan wanting to get back at Zayn barging unexplained , unknowing in my house .

He keeps the bag down on the table in the center of the drawing room as I remove Liam's shoes laying him on the sofa , quickly placing a stuff pillow under the cushion to keep him from falling . I turn around and take a blabbering Louis out of Zayn's arms smiling cheekily at him as I see a scared look on Zayns face , probably figuring out I am up to no good .

"For almost giving me an heart attack-" "which I didn't "Zayn interrupts , that I ignore completely and continue "Interrupting me as I was counting your mistakes as I was saying . And on that note you will be cooking a decent meal for the four of us "

With that I run upstairs with Lou laughing as I hear him whine " I could have done it at my home too Ni , not cooking is the reason I came here !" To which I replied with a laugh calling "should have thought before !"

-

After quickly changing myself and Louis' into much nicer clothes , trying to get Louis to take a bathe which he refused because and I quote "No Lili , want LiLi" and i just gave up because it is of no use to get him to bathe even though he played in a bloody park in all the dirt , grass and flowers with that stupid ball , rolling god knows where - which lead me to note to wash all their playground toys afterwards. 

So , for hygiene purpose I got a wet towel and cleaned his legs with soap also cleaning his hands and face under the sink , removing all specks of dirt from his cheeks and eyelashes ,I don't even want to know how it got their . My mind went to the cute boy - yes cute , he was in the suit , which were more like uniform of some diner or cafe . His brunette  curls and soft smile . He was nice guy , I smiled at the way he spoke to me , checking me out . I know when someone checks me out its like some sixth sense and although I feel disgusted , naked and want to slap a person for not keeping their eyes up ,or yell 'old bastards !' on their faces , I - I was surprising okay with the way his eyes were taking me up , watching my body , my face and I was cool with it .