f i f t y

Harry Styles

His rugged hands gliding on every inch of my skin, our breathes were mingling soft blows of air puffing in each other's mouth as he pushed inside me.

It started slowly at first and before I know it he was ramming inside me. I have never felt this euphoria before in my life and it just got better and better with his soft yet strong kisses all over my face.

That lip of his gliding against mine pushing and pulling with each rut. I was not given the time to even speak much rather process all these amazing feelings. The only sounds reverbating in the heated room is his harsh breathing in between him whispering my name in pleasure with me yelling for him to go in harder, to push much further, to hit my core the way he did the first time.

I wanted to feel that ecstacy again, wanted to feel his salty skin beneath my lips again.

I closed my eyes remembering last night events as I moved my hand on myself. Concentrating harder as the cold water from the shower head splashed over me I tried to feel the way Niall made me.

It was hard but satisfied me as a moan fell of my lips as I tugged and rubbed and pulled and pumped myself, his voice, his lips, his whispered promises of love and his hands all in my mind.

Warm liquid slips between my fingers as I fall back on my heels hitting the wall behind me.

"Harry! Harry!"

I jump a little cheeks burning as I hear his voice from inside the bathroom. Even though he has no idea what I did right now I couldn't help but feel ashamed and flustered.

God the things this boy does to me

Before I can answer him back he starts" C'mon hurry up Haz! The boys are dying to meet you - yes, Haz is here "

I walk near the door of the bathroom washing my hands on the way and stand as I hear soft voices and some shuffles. I giggle a little cupping my mouth as I hear their voice, after a long time my heart warming up by just hearing them.

" Hazzy! Come Dora!"

"Hazzz! Louis no fun... Miss you"

"Oye, I fun you not"

I let out a laugh and it seems Niall let's one out to as the twins bicker. It's the first time I am hearing them go back and forth.

My boys are growing up

Once again as I am abou tot get emotional Niall calls "Harry? You okay, in their babe?"

Babe

I want to just open the door and jump into his arms kissing him senseless or much better pull him inside and strip him down with kisses.

I blush at my wild thoughts and shake my head as I answer "Coming!"

"Ya you did last night!"

I gasp loudly at his cheeky words getting inside the shower to clean myself.

"Niall!"

I hear him bark out laugh as I start showering wanting to get out faster now that my boys are calling for me.

-

I walk down the stairs after cleaning up upstairs and cleaning the boys room only to be greeted with an adorable sight of the twins watching tv.

As I near the living room were the boys are siting on the floor engrossed in Dora talking about map.

I smile wildly as the twins jump up with the cartoon on the TV and start shouting "Swipper No swip!"