T e n

This Niall with this Harry in the story ^^

Harry

Work was something I enjoyed doing although it including cleaning plates which was not that appealing but then it was a part of my job. Today there wasn't any rush in the restaurant as I reached , so my work was short with only cleaning tables and taking orders. My boss James was a pleasant man , never harsh to any of the staff but he had a bad habit of cursing which he should change . But then his cute bubbly face made up for it .

I was happy as my boss had given me lunch break of half and hour. I had finished eating and was out and about for some walk . It was too much to stay at one place from morning till evening .It was just a lunch break so I had my uniform , black pants and white shirt on the usual , with top two buttons untucked. I went out walking with my hands in the pockets . Wind was blowing and the air was fresh . There were not many people on the road.

At the end of the street was a small park and I can see people walking , some jogging and just some lovers sitting on the bench talking to each other. I walked inside the gate as I searched for a nice quiet place to sit without any interruptions ,maybe take a power nap . Walking on the footpath in the middle of the park with grass on both sides I caught a bench couple of steps ahead of me . I quickly took steps towards it planting myself behind on  the  bench . I sat there gazing up at the sky , it was so calm and peaceful here away from the loud noises of the vehicles or the harsh words of my father . 

I like this , calmness where we can just sit and think and wonder about the clouds in the sky , the flowers in the bushes .Where we can feel the smooth grasses on our toes , can sing with the birds and lay on the ground gazing up , watching days turn into night and feel bliss. As the wind ruffled my hair a smile spread on my face as I turned up my face closing my eyes laying back on the bench .

I was about to fall into sleep by the calm environment but the noise or I say noisies broke my tranquility . I sat up as the noises grew and then a loud laugh of - of a child ?brokeout . I stood up and started following the voices , there were some giggles and laughed . Can't able to hold myself I peeked behind the bush were the noises were coming . And there was no one and I frowned -but it turned into a smile as something tugged on my dress pant.

Looking down I saw two blue eyes staring right at me ,two small hands rubbing my shoes.Quickly I picked the baby up into my arms and rubbed his hands off dirt on my clean shirt. I smiled at him making a weird face making him laugh loudly tugging my hai but I didn't mind. My attention was taken by another one maybe of same age tumbling towards me , and I can't help but think - the boy to be so cute  .

I knelt down infront of him on my knees as he dropped himself on my arms . I sat them down and looked at all the directions as they played with my button and hands . They were the cutes babies ever and I cant help but think who the hell in their right minds leave them .

"Where 's your mummmy babe ?" I asked them and two pair of sparkling eyes watched me curiously not answering .

"Okay , okay . I got this ...where is your dad guys ??" I asked and couldn't help but giggle at their response .

The blue eyed baby jumped in my arms shouting "daa!!"at the top of his voice and the brown eyes cutie cheered equally loud bouncing on his knees looking between me and the other baby .

I got the intention and pulled him into me , he then pushed a ball to my chest asking " play baa " and I mustered a loud "yes ! " making both of them laugh . Setting them  a little away from me i threw the ball lightl at the brown eye cutie - lets call him cutie and told him to pass to the blue one - who i got the name of as "lou" since the cutie called him that before throwing the ball towards him .