T h r e e

Harry

Warm light spread on my face making me hot as I rustled in my bed sheet. A loud noise booms in the house making me sit up on my bed.  Soon a loud noise of ignition of engine was heard and I got to know that my father just left.

Remembering last nights words I hurried out of my bed and began cleaning. My dad wanted me to hand him money at the end of the month which is not that far , if I remember correctly it is only three weeks away. So I need to find a job fast and quick . Wrong to my fathers word , I will never step foot in a strip club. It is just not my scene , I am too awkward in normal clothes god - knows how awkward I will be in nothing but underwear infront of unknown men.

I shuddered at the thought , I didn't like people touching me , it made me frightened me simply blamed it on my fathers ill treatments on me. Moreover , I am shy and unlike by nature. So , that job is out of option.

Within 20 minutes I was ready and munching on sandwich I made. I am currently 19 years old and right now I should be in school gaining education. But this is my life and education is not on my list of things I am privileged of.

Sighing  I decided to take a walk and look for somewhere I could work. Quickly putting on a plain blue shirt and black jacket with jeans on I ran towards the door. Getting the keys of the house I head out. Walking for next thirty minutes around the town I came up with some places I could work , but none of them looked appealing to me.

Finally I see a small shop just around the corner selling newspapers. I reach go the rack and see a man standing there a magazine in his hands. I take quick long strides toward him taking in his sharp features and sexy clothes, I bite my lip at the thought as I sway back and forth on the balls of my feet contemplating my options.

Mustering up some courage I clear my throat hoping to get his attention . After three tries , he finally looks up at me with a confused look signalling with a what look .

I point at the newspapers on the rack and ask quietly , my voice almost inaudible and I want to kick myself for my shyness "Can I have that for only two minutes please ? " The man doesn't say anything but then laughs loudly , making me take two steps back afraid of the loud noise. He is one strange man and I am feeling scared right now. The laugh reminds me of my father and I cant help as my lips start quivering.

The quiff man notices my movements and calms down quickly. He folds the magazine and moves towards me  his arms signalling out to stop as I am about to run .

This was a bad idea , I can't help but think . I was about to run but his voice stops me " I am not the owner of the shop but feel free to grab anything you want to reads , its okay "

I smile tentitavely , taking a deep breathe I move towards the rack saying a quick thanks to the guy.

I pick up one and start going through the entire paper in hurry papers falling . My actions are halted when the guy speaks again " Hey , Calm down . I am not going to hurt you and neithe the owner . " I look at my right and stare at him as he removes his sunglasses showing of his hazel brown eyes. They are calm and soft , he is one attractive man . I nod my head slowing down my movements as he goes back to his magazine.

I scan through the advertisement in hopes to find something suitable for me . It was a long shot as most job need complete education and a degrees. After looking I've dozen I have two possible opportunities for me . I go through the details and find their contact numbers .

One , is a small bistro not far from his place . They need a waiter and cleaner .While the second one is an organization called 'Help' for Nannies . I go through both of them and at the second a memory comes to my mind , It is of me and my mother.