ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᔕᑭEᑕIᗩᒪ

It's finally December 19! My birthday! I usually don't celebrate my birthday, but I finally have an actual family to celebrate with. My phone rang. Summer.
"What's up?" I ask casually.
"You wanna meet up at the park? I want to talk to you. Tamika will be there too. Girl talk." She said. I just hummed in response and she hung up.
I changed into a black shirt with jeans and a sweater. I put on my beanie and gloves, and shout out to Freddy.
"I'm going to meet up with Tamika and Summer at the park! I'll be back later!" I said.
"Be careful, and happy birthday!" He shouted back. I smiled to myself and headed out.

*Time Skip To Park

"Why couldn't we have met up at the park? This is hell," said Tamika. Summer chuckled, "I hope you're joking, cause we're outside and it's hella cold." (I hope you see the joke.)
I smiled and we sat down on the freezing benches. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask. Tamika stared at me, then pinched my cheeks. "You look so cute in that little beanie~" she said. I gently moved her hand away. "Uh, thanks, but can we get to the point?" I said. Summer held up a finger, "we want to ask you some questions. Are you cool with that?" I nodded. Then I pokerfaced, "you guys just wanted to ask me questions? We have phones y'know." Tamika frowned, "yea, but these are private questions. We don't want the guys to hear." Oh yea, Freddy invited Zach and Lawrence to his (or our) house for God knows what.

Summer took out a paper, and me and Tamika sweat dropped. "Question one: what is-" she was cut off by Tamika who snatched the paper, balled it up, and threw it away. Tamika whispered something to Summer, and she nodded.
"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue

"Favorite flavor?"

"Chocolate."

"Favorite flower?"

"Roses."

Summer smiled. "How are these private questions?" I asked, oblivious to whatever they were thinking. God, I wish I knew.
"Oh, we were just about to ask you some," Tamika said. I shrugged.
"Have you and Freddy done it yet?" They asked, simultaneously. My eyes widened, and I was a hot mess!
"W-what!? Where b-both thirteen!" I stuttered. "We're not even d-dating!" I added.
They chuckled. Tamika held up a pencil, "don't worry, my little delicate flower! It's just between you and us."

Meanwhile...

"WE'RE THIRTEEN, ZACH!" I screamed. Lawrence burst out laughing, and Zach snickered. "Don't worry, Fred. But, can't you at least try harder? Try doing it tonight," he exclaimed. I almost punched him so he wouldn't be able to do it. I really hope they're joking.

Back to Alison's POV :)

I walked around aimlessly for an hour. Summer and Tamika said they had something very important to do right after our conversation. I passed by a coffee shop, and ordered a cappuccino.
"Oh, don't worry. Somebody already payed for you," said the cashier. I raised an eyebrow. "Who?" I asked.
"Just some mischievous good looking boy told me to look out for a girl with brown eyes and a green and blue beanie," he said. I shrugged, and thanked him for the drink.
My beanie was a pretty unique one. I had made it myself, using three different types of yarn. Green, blue, and red.

I continued walking, until I realized it was getting late. I arrive home, and notice that all the lights were off. Suspicious.
I turn on the lights, and... ACK!?
"Surprise!?" They all said. It came out more of a question, than a... Forgot what it's called. Festive word?
I had accidentally bumped into the small table next to the door, and I dropped my cappuccino. "Hot, hot, hot!" I said.
Freddy came up, and helped my take off my jacket. "Just like you," he cooed in my ear. I shivered.
He's definitely going through puberty. At least I hope it's puberty and not just him being weird and creepy.
I got upstairs, and find a dress laid out on my bed. (First one on the left in the pic above.)
I got downstairs, and we celebrated.
After that we ate cake. It was fun, getting to see everyone so happy.
They all soon left, and it was just me and Freddy. We both changed into our pajamas, and sat in front of the fireplace nest to the window.
He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I have a few presents that I want to give you," he said, getting up from his place and running upstairs. I missed his warmth for a bit, but he came back again, holding a bouquet of red roses and chocolate. My eyes shimmered with delight and he sat down. I hugged him, and it took his a minute to hug back.
We stayed like this for awhile, until I pulled back and pointed out the window. "It's snowing, Freddy!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "Yea, it's beautiful," he said. We then got ready for bed. I started to walk towards my room, but he caught my wrist.
"What is it?" I asked. "U-um, I was wondering it... You could sleep with me for tonight?" He asked. A bit of red tinted his cheeks, and I smiled. "Sure."

We got into bed, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Freddy?" I begun, but stopped when I heard soft snores escaping from his lips.