Get On Your Knee's and Suck

Castiel.

When we got to Dean's room the door was shut and I was pressed against it as Dean started a steamy make out session. He unbuttened my jeans before unzipping them and sliding them down. He pulled away bringing his face to my crotch and stopping. He took the hem of my boxers in his teeth and pulled down and my hard on had it needed room. He droid back up straight and kissed my neck as he gripped my manhood and began to pump causing me to let a a moan.
"Mm, Dean."
"Yes Castiel?"
"Get on your knee's and suck." I growled and he did as told.

I ran my fingers through his hair. And he put me in his mouth and I groaned leaning my head back. He began to Bob his head and hollow his cheeks almost sending over the edge.
"Fuck Dean." I moaned and he looked up at me with his big green eys and that's when I knew I was done.
"Holy shit." I cursed under my breath.
I shot my load into his mouth which he gladly swallowed before standing up.
"How was that?"
"Holy shit!" I ran my hands across my face.
"So good?" Dean giggled and I just pulled up my clothes.
"I'm gonna go put some mouth wash in my mouth I don't wanna kids you after-"
"I'm fine with it. After all it is me" I said pulling him in for a kiss.

"Oh by the way Dean, you're the bottom for tonight." I said sitting on his bed.
"Oh Cassie gonna dominate me." Dean laughed laying beside me.
"Hell yeah I am" I laughed before laying back.
"Hey Dean?"
"What?" He groaned as I ruined the peaceful silence.
"How's you know I was gay?"
"Well I see they way you check out the other football players but what really let me know is when I kissed you earlier and you didn't push me away."
"So you went on little evidence."
"Pretty much, and if I got punched then I got punched." He said and I laughed a little at that before the silence came back.

Don't get me wrong he's chill & all but I still hate Dean Winchester.