Showers Together Save Water

Dean

The whole entirety of Wednesday Charlie was at my throat. She wouldn't let this whole we can't play Friday thing get to her. But whatever.
It's now Thursday and we're on the field. Running that same play that caused commotion two days ago. The ball is thrown to me, I run it, then I saw Charlie and Cas both open but she was closer. So I threw it to her, she caught it and score our "winning touchdown" for tomorrow nights game. Then that was that, coach blew his whistle and we went over to him.
"Okay now team that was a good practice. I have high hopes for tomorrow's game." He smiles and a lot of the team cheered.
I felt and hand and then wait on my shoulder (that wasn't from my shoulder pad) and I looked up to see Cas.
"Now with that being said, it was nice seeing Dean and Charlie get along and run the plays like they should go. So Dean you'll be playing Friday. Sorry Charlie." He said I my head popped up to look at him as she gasped.
"No coach. Either we both play or neither of us play. She worked to hard for this." I said standing up to face him and there were a lot of "ohs" going around.
He just simply stood there and smiled at me.
"Leadership. Stepping up for your teammates. Learn something from him, he'll be leaving in a few months." Bobby said to the team, "Charlie you can play." He said before walking away.

She hugged me repeating thank you's in my ear before heading off. I looked back at Cas who'd just shrugged. I driven to the field so I was just going to drive home and shower, but I couldn't just leave my baby there.
"Want a ride to mine?" I looked over at him.
"Sure." He smiled.

Once we got home we said hi to my mom and went upstairs.
"Imma gonna shower." He said.
"I'll join." I smirked at him and he gave me a devious look.
"Stop."
"What?"
"Come on." He said and I followed him into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind us and turned on my speaker in the bathroom. I chose a random playlist as Cas turned on the water and began to strip. I smirked at him as he bit his lip keeping eye contact at all time. He simply gave me a toothy grin before turning around and getting in the shower. I practically ripped my clothes off so fast and got in the shower.
(Play Or Nah by The Weeknd)

I stepped into the shower and wrapped my arms around him his waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder as my hands found their way to his dick. I began to slowly touch him, him letting out small moans biting his lip. He'd arch his back rubbing his ass on my cock making it slowly harden.
I let out low growls in his ear as the music got louder. I bit his earlobe slightly and he let out a low moan and pushed himself against me. I physically couldn't take it. It hurt me seeing him so turned on and into it, my cock was hard and I needed a release.
I pushed him forward making his body roughly hit the wall. I wasted no time thrusting into him. He moaned quite a lot and I covered his mouth with my hand as I kept going in and out of him.
"Baby you gotta keep quiet. My moms home." I said in his ear and he just moaned in response.
My thrusts got rougher and Cas got louder, I could barely hear the music. Him being so into it made me very into it and I growled lightly in his ear. The scene was just so hot, the warm water cascading on our skin, me touching him while fucking him, his moans, my hand over his mouth, and then my groans and growls. It was all just sexual. I heard faint mumbling and a vibration on my hand so I removed it from Castiels face.
"I'm...gonna cum." Was all he said to make me realize, so was I.
"Cum for me baby." I growled in his ear once again.
And with that he did as told, he arched him back barely placing the back of his head on my shoulder. He bit his lip and I learned down to kiss him as we both moaned and I pulled out and bcame on his back.
Then we were done.

Haha a whole month later. Y'all know that's how I role.
I'm at my brothers graduation.