Not A Chapter Srry

So basically I'm on Twitter having arguments with crazy Trump supporters who are literally older than me.
I'm 15 and there morons are at least 20- 21.
And they're males.
Trump supporters.
I'm not bashing its cool with me of you support him, but when you go as far as to bashing people, especially with irrelevant fucking things it makes you no better than him. Like I've been in my life been so offended. And someone had the NERVE to bash me cause I a of the female gender.....wow. Is all I have to say.

This country is being led by a prick who honest shows no respect for women, lgbt community, middle class citizens, Muslims and more, he's lowkey brainwashed his supporters into think degrading women is okay when it's not.
And I swear to god if we go back to when women didn't have rights I'm pulling an Emily Davidson (she  is a suffragette in Britian in the early 1900s who died at the beginning of the Women's Right Movement) she ended up dying by getting hit by a horse on a track as she tried to put a scarf around the horse of the most famous rider.

Anywhoo of it comes to that and I have to fight for my rights to be a woman in America.
But like my dads been talking about December 19th, idk what happens but we'll see. 

I honestly don't want him as a president cause he is such a bad person who disrespects many Americans yet still wants us to think we're safe even though many Muslims are fearing for their lives.
Trump is president guys, but he won't be there for long.