Go Ahead, Do Your Worst

Cas.

After graduation we took a shit ton of pictures with family and friends we'd probably never see again. All the smart people took a group photo. And before I knew it Dean was took my hand and pulled me through all the people till we got to the parking lot. We didn't tell anyone where we were going but if anyone were to ask we'd say a graduation party. Dean and I were both 18 so it wasn't absurd that we'd do that. I was dragged to the car and I immediately got in. The sound of the engine roaring filled my ears and Dean hurried out the parking lot.
We made small conversation as I held his free hand with mine and stared at his facial features. His slight stubble he decided he'd rock, his dark brown hair that he'd let the sides get long, since he usually kept them short. His dark, yet bright green eyes. His cute little button nose that I always wanted to poke and kiss. He took note that I was staring at him and started up a conversation.
"What?"
"Nothing, just admiring your facial features."
"Awe. You're cute." He said and I smirked think of something.
"I mean, I need to look at them now why your face is relaxed and not screaming my name and begging me to stop."
"Oh someone's cocky." He chuckled.
"Well I do have a cock." I replied.
Then there was silence. But a good kind of silence as I rested my head on the headboard of the seat and watched as trees and headlights zoomed by us. It was quite relaxing in all honesty. I could feel Deans eyes on me every now and then but I was to relaxed to look in his direction. I just listened to the words that flowed out of the radio and into my ears. Ed Sheeran. I love that man.
"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love falling in love, falling in love." He said as the music trailed off.
Play Give Me Love By Ed Sheeran for full effect.
It was soon replaced with the strumming of a guitar. And he started back up again.
"Give me love like her. Cause lately I've been waking up alone. Paints splattered the teardrops on my shirt. Told you I'd let him go."
So I sung along, "give a little time to me, or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want, is the taste that your lips allow. My my, my my, will give me love. My my, my my, will give me love." I sang along and Dean hummed along to my singing
"Give me love like never before. Cause lately I've craving more. And it's been a while but I still feel the same. Maybe I should let you go. You know I'll fight my corner. And that tonight I'll call ya. After my blood, is drowning in alcohol. No I just wanna hold ya." He sang back to me and I'd turned my head to watch him sing.
The way he flexed his jaw to emphasize his amazing jawline. The way the vein in his neck would pop out. The way he scrunched his face up a little. Everything he did was just perfect. He was perfect. He just smiled as we both hummed to the song. I took his hand and swayed with the words.
"My my, my my, my my Give me love lover" I said a few times and Dean did the high note.
We both broke out into Love Me's and Give Me Love's
"My my my my will give me love" we continued with the song and Dean sang the last one stretching the last note out a little longer than Ed does.
Singing in the car with Dean will always be a favorite of mine. We definitely need to do it more often.

We pulled up to the hotel and I smiled at him before getting out the car. I walked right in while he grabbed a back and locked the doors.
It was a cute hotel, pretty generic yet aesthetically pleasing. I walked up to the front desk and felt a hand wrap around my waist. I looked up and it was Dean. He smiled at me before telling the clerk his name to check in and getting the key cards. I grabbed them and walked off without him. I pushed the button for the elevator and as it opened Dean walked up to me. Our room was on the third floor and i wanted to pull some 50 Shades of Gray shit on this boy. So I reached over and began to palm him through his pants and he bit his lip as we made direct eye contact.
"Oops, my hand slipped." I winked as the doors opened.
Before he could say anything I walked out to the metal box and down the hall to the left to go to our room.
"Cas, you're already do the most."
"Well I am taking control tonight, I have to make sure you're aware of that." I said not looking at him and I continued looking for our room.
"And what if I don't let you." He said and I stopped and faced him.
"You won't have a choice." I smiled as I took the key and unlocked the door and opened it.