He called me baby

Sam.

The school years ending & my brother and Cas are graduating soon.
The day my dad came home is when all hell broke loose.
He stayed and him and Dean argued a lot. I was over Gabriel's a lot because of it. I basically never really left unless my mom want ed to see me. I had no reason to. I'd walked into the school with Gabriel, high school was hard especially first year.
I went straight to my locker leaving Gabriel alone to do whatever he does. We usually meet back up at his locker.

I took out shit I didn't need from my backpack into my locker and shit I needed from my locker into my backpack. I fixed my hair and shut my locker. I walked the halls to Gabriel's locker and he smiled at me.
"Okay so I was thinking.."
"No" I said before he could continue his sentence.
"Babe, you didn't let me finish."
"I'm sorry. I thought it was funny. Continue with your sentence."
"I was thinking...we should come out."
"Oh." was all I could say.
"That didn't sound like a good oh."
"I mean...our brothers."
"But us?"
"I know Gabe." I said getting closer to him stroking his cheek with my index finger.
He leaned in and kissed me, I of course kissed him back before the bell rang and he pulled away.
"Okay see you later." I said heading the opposite way to my class as he closed his locker.
"Definitely."
"Bye."
"Bye baby." He said and I turned around smiling to myself.

He called me baby.

Y'all look ik this was short asf but I NEED CHAPTER IDEAS TO GET TO WHERE IM TRYING TO END THIS!