Daddy Fuck Me Harder Please!

Cas.
By this point Dean had me in the doggystyle position and was fucking the living shit out of me. (not that I was complaining) As he kept trusting he pushed my head down into the mattress making me turn my head to the right so I could breathe, I've felt this good in my entire life. Well until he grabbed me by my beck and pulled my back towards his chest. His thrusts did not slow down at all is he choked me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming.
"Ah daddy fuck me harder."
"Use your manners baby boy."
"Daddy fuck me harder please!"
He didn't say anything but he managed to fuck me harder somehow. And I loved it. He took my dick in his left hand as his right one remained around my throat. His hand went up and down my shaft making me let out literal pornographic moans every so often. And I loved it, I love the way it feels as I bite my lip to try and hold them back but with no prevail it doesn't work and I let it out anyways. His hand quickened around me and I felt myself on the verge.
"Daddy c-can I cum please?"
"Since you asked like a good boy, yes, yes you can." Dean practically moaned in my ear as he bit it.
Which was the final straw for me & I came harder than I have in my entire life.
"Ah fuck Dean yes!" I ended up screaming.

Tonight was a perfect night.
That ended with a hot shower and cuddles.
"Hey Dean?"
"Hmm?"
"How mad do you think our parents will be?"
"As long as we pick up the boys & go to school they shouldn't be to mad."
"But what will we tell them?"
"The truth?"
"Which would be suicide if I even dared." I said sitting up and looking at him.
"It won't be. And if there's a problem you come tell me."
"But...what do I tell her."
"That you're gay as shit and you've been fucking Dean Winchester."
"Dean I'm not telling my mother I had gay sex." I said crossing my arms and he giggled before pulling me back down into his arms.
"Just the first part love. Tell her you have an interest in me & if she asks, I have an interest for you too."
"But do you really?"
"Yes."
"Show it."
"I am, right now. We never did this."
"No idiot I mean at school, in front of our class mates and the football team."
"You got it."
"Really?" I asked looking up at him.
"Definitely Cas." He smiled and I smiled back.
"We should get some sleep I think."
"Yes we should I think." He  laughed.
"That proves it."
"Sure does" I said reaching for the lamp as he did the same.

The lights were off & we were back in each other's arms, as we drifted to sleep.
Man I hate what you do to me Dean Winchester.

It's been forever hey!!! I need ideas for future chappies why you think this one took so long. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this little short chapter cause I know I did. Bye.