Anyways Mom

Cas.

The day went by so fast. Like one second I woke up next to Dean then the next I was back in the car with him and the boys going home. My mind was somewhere else all day and my anxiety for this afternoons catastrophic event was getting worse and worse with every second.
"Cas...Castiel? Earth to Castiel." Dean said waving his hand in front of my face as we were outside his house.
I snapped back to reality and looked around the car and my outside surroundings. We were at his house & my brother was gone. Where did Gabriel go?
"Where Gabe?"
"Wow you really were out of it. I dropped him off at your house already. We said we'd tell my mom first remember." Oh yeah.
"Well, you ready?"
"Are you ready is the better question."
"Not at all."
"Then we shouldn't. If you're not ready then-"
"I'll never be ready honestly Dean. So why not now instead of never."
"Okay." He half smiled at me and we got out of the car.

He opened his front door and we walked into the living room where his mother shot up from the couch where her and Sam were sitting.
"Oh heavens Dean where have you been?" She said hugging him
"I was with Cas. Just for the night. We needed a...break from reality I guess you could say." He hugged back
"Please don't ever do that again!" She took his face in between her hands then looked at me "oh come here to Castiel." She said before pulling me to her by my arm and hugging me.
I didn't hug back at first, but then I figured why the hell not she's about to find out I'm dating her son. Wait, we're we even dating? I'm not gonna think about that right now.
"Anyways mom" he cleared his throat. "I got something to tell ya....I'm bisexual." Be said slightly flinching and Mary crossed her arms and shook her head.
"Dean I know."
"What? How" he said quickly.
"You've been spending waaayy to much time with Castiel to be 'friends' plus you haven't had a girlfriend in a little while so I figured.."
"Wow mom. And you didn't tell me you knew."
"I wanted you to tell me yourself hun. I also take it Castiel is your boyfriend?"
"Yeah he is." Dean smiled looking at me, did that mean I had a title now?
"Well I'm happy for you two, and welcome to the family Cas now that we all officially know." Mary smiled and me and I smiled back.
"Thank you Mary."
"Oh, it's your turn Cas." Dean said turning to face me.
"Isn't your mom super religious Castiel?"
"Yes." I said putting my head down and Mary golfing my head back up by my chin.
"Now, you listen to me Castiel. If she doesn't approve, or gives you a rough time you some straight here got it." She said full heartedly yet sternly.
"Yes ma'am" I nodded and she backed away.
"Good, and good luck." She simply said and I took a deep breath in before heading back to the door.

Dean followed behind me and stopped at the drivers door of his black impala.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
"As sure as I'll ever be Dean. Now or never." I said opening my door and getting in the car.
Then my mind wondered once again having me space the fuck out and before I knew it I was at my front door. Then the panic started to rise, and my anxiety started to get worse and I didn't want to do this. This is every gay kids worse nightmare. Especially when their parent is religious. But I know if I don't tell them now she'll find out and be even more upset with me. So here we go. I felt Dean place his hand on the small of my back, while I placed my hand on the doorknob turning it in what felt like slow motion. I stepped in the house and walked down the hallway and into the living room where talking could be heard. I turned to face the walkway into the room and made direct eye contact with my mother.
"Castiel." She simply said crossing her arms as she sat in her chair.
"Mother." I said shakily "you probably already know since Lucifer and Michael are already in here. But yeah, if you didn't...." I paused for a moment and took a deep breath in before letting it out "I'm gay." Is all I said.
Then Dean stood next to me and put his arm around my waist signaling he was with me. The room was silent and I stayed making eye contact with my mother. Nothing changed, I don't know if she blinked cause if she did we blinked at the same time. Not even Luci or Michael had anything to say, then it all changed.

CLIFF HANGERRRRR MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Imma make y'all WAIT a few days for the new chapter. This will be torture for few of you guys. But yeah srry ily all. And BYE!!