Camera! Lights! Action!

You wake up with so much happiness. You walk up to your desk and pick up the list of what Ian told you to get, to start a beautiful YouTube Channel. "Time to go to Best Buy." you pick some clothes from your closet and take a quick shower.

You get your~Backpack

You get your
~Backpack.  ~Purse.   ~Wallet.

You walk out to see Joji, "Did you have a hangover?" you asked with a laugh.

"More... Like... I don't know... Babysitting." explained Joji.

"How was the date?" you asked.

"It was the worst." laughed Joji as he covered his face with one hand, "So... Where are you going?" asked Joji.

"Best.... I mean... To the bookstore." you lied with a smile.

"Working?" asked Joji. "No... Just want to check out a book." you lied and made your way to the stairs.

"See you!" shouted Joji but you ignore him.

You entered Best Buy and run to the bathroom. You run into the stall and just stand there. "What if this whole YouTube thing doesn't work out... Harvard was my big break and all I ever did was mess up my life and work at a bookstore that I don't even own." you soon hear someone enter the bathroom. You take a deep breathe. "I can... Do this..." you whisper and head out. You buy all the things you need which are more heavier that you thought.

"Hey... (Y/N) is that you?" you hear a voice from behind. You smile, "Hey... Jane."

Jane Aka Your worst Nightmare. She was in Harvard as your dorm mate and she was mostly the reason, why you are afraid of Hangovers.

"It's nice to see you here." smiled Jane. You smile and set the bags down. "I thought you would be living in Los Angles." Laughed Jane.

"Yeah... Now I am in New York... Living a great life." You added.

"You helped me go through my college life... So... I see that you might need a lift." winked Jane. You smile.

"Really?! I won't want to be much of a brother." you exclaim.

"No brother at all." smiled Jane as she helped you with the bags and took you to her car.

You arrive at your apartment. "I thought you would be living in a better place..." whispered Jane as she pulled up in front.

"No need to help from here. Thanks for the ride Jane." you smile as you hop off the car to see Max.

"Need help there." laughed Max.

"Maybe you are living a nice life if he is your boyfriend." Laughed Jane.

"See you around!" you shout to Jane and speed walk into the lobby.

"Who was your friend there? Do you need help?" started to ask Max.

"Look, Right now... I need to do somethings. I would love it if you back off for today." you said politely to Max.