Competition

You walk around the streets of New York more. "What else would he want?" you ask yourself. Soon a finger taps your shoulder. You tun around to see Ian. "I don't know what to give him..." confessed Ian. You laugh, "A watch!" you shout. Ian's eyes light, "Good idea!" agreed Ian. Ian starts to run away, "You're welcome!" you shout. But he just waves back. 

You walk towards your building. "Hey!" shouts Joji as he runs up to you. You smile and try to act clam. "What's up?" you ask. "I want to hang out." smiles Joji. "Aren't you suppose to be with someone else?" you ask. "With who?" asked Joji. "Your parents? Ian? Max?" you ask. "My dad wanted to hang out today. But I ditched him." explained Joji. "That's messed up.." you frown. "Hey! Robin was with him!" explained Joji. You pinch his arm, "Ow! okay, but do you need help?" asked Joji as he pointed to the bags. "Nope!" you shout. 

Joji frowns, "I want to help!" whined Joji. You hide the bags, "Joji, go away." you order. "Why?" asked Joji. "This is a day to myself." you explain. "Than at least a apologize!" shouted Joji. "For what?!" you shout. "For forgetting my birthday!" explained Joji. "You didn't even tell me when it was going to be!" you make up an excuse. Joji frowns, "I don't want to see you!" shouted Joji as he walked away. You frown, "God..." you whisper. 

You walk into your apartment. You close the door. "Where could there be a present bag?" you ask yourself. You check around your closet. "I know, I have one..." you whisper. Soon a knock comes from the door, "Coming!" you shout. 

You run to the door, "Hey." smiles Chad and Katt. You smile and let them in. "You guys have any extra present bags?" you ask. "We brought a lot." laughed Katt. "They were in clearance." explained Chad. You giggle and take one of the bags. 

You stuff the shirts in, followed by the box of shoes and then the pineapple necklace. "There.." you smile. "What did you get him?" asked Chad. "Shoes, Shirts and a necklace. You?" you confess. "A camera." informed Chad. "I got him  some tickets." explained Katt. "For?" you ask. "The Halsey concert." explained Katt. "Nice.... Wait really?!" you shout. "I heard he likes her music. Plus I am going to prove Max wrong!" shouted Katt. "I am impressed..." you whisper. 

Soon Ian and Max walk in, "Sure, come in..." you muttered. "Sorry..." whispered Ian as he pulled Max out of the apartment, He closes the door and then knock. "Come in!" you laugh. Ian and Max walk in. "What did you get him?!" shouted Max into Katt's face. "Tickets to Halsey's concert." said Katt proudly. "You didn't..." hissed Max. Katt pulls the tickets from her back pocket, "I did..." snapped Katt. Max falls onto the couch, "I got him tickets to California..." whispered Max. "Than it will be his decision on who wins." explained Ian. Max and Katt look at each other, "My!" they shout at the same time. 

Lily comes in, "Joji will come in 5 minutes." she informed. The whole group walks to Joji's apartment, "This was not the only time I lost him... I lost him when he was five." laughed Carson. "That's messed up..." whispered Robin. "You lost yours at 18!" shouted Carson. "You lost your son a couple hours ago!" laughed Robin. Carson rolls his eyes. "He is here!" shouted Lily. You hide behind the kitchen counter. 

Joji opens the door slowly, "Mom?" asked Joji. Soon Ian switches the lights on and everyone jumps out, "Happy birthday!" everyone jumps. Joji gets a shocked face, "You guys... Didn't forget my birthday?" asked Joji. "Hell no!" shouted Ian. You hug Joji, "I am sorry, I was been rude today..." you whisper. Joji smiles, "It is okay..." 

Max and Katt get in front of Joji, "Tickets to Halsey's concert or to California?!" shouted Katt and Max together. "Tickets to Halsey's concert! Duh!" shouted Joji. "Dammit!" shouted Max. "But beer would of had been great..." whispered Joji. "I knew it!" shouted Max into Katt's face. "My present was better..." snapped Katt. "Shut up!" shouts Max. You laugh. Katt gives the tickets to Joji. "Want to go sometimes?" asked Joji. "Yes!" you shout. 

Max gives him the California tickets, "So sad..." whispered Joji. "Shut up..." muttered Max. Joji laughs. Ian comes next, "I did I good job..." whispered Ian as he gave him a bag. "Cold or warm?" asked Joji as he looked into the bag. "Cold..." smiles Ian. Joji gives Ian a hug, "You are the best!" shouted Joji. He takes the beer bottles from the bag, "God dammit!" shouted Max. 

"Also a watch?" asked Joji. "(Y/N) said it would be a great present." explained Ian. You smile, "You're welcome..." you mouth. "Thank you..." Ian rolls his eyes. 

"What about you?" asked Joji. "What about me?" you act clueless. "My present!" shouted Joji. You roll your eyes, "Here." you smile giving him the present bag. "Thank you.." whispered Joji as he took the bag. 

"Did you get the same shirts?" asked Joji as he took them out. "I knew it!" you shout into Ian's face. "He doesn't like to match clothes though!" shouted Ian. "With my girl? Yes. With you? Nope!" laughed Joji. "Shut up..." muttered Ian. "We can match shoes!" you exclaim. "Good.." smiles Joji. He opens the box to see the pineapple, "Why a pineapple?" asked Joji. "I got the cactus... I don't know... They both looked cute." you explain. "Just like you and Joji look cute together." explained Katt. Joji laughs, "Good idea." agreed Joji. 

Soon Joji cuts the cake Lily and Ella made, "Today, was a good day." smiled Joji. "It was indeed!" shouted Ian as he shoved his face into the cake. "Ew!" shouted Katt. You laugh. 

Joji's Point of View-- Today, I am grateful for everyone....I think to myself as I laugh when Ian's cake has some boogers around in. "I am sick okay?!" shouted Ian. I look over at (Y/N) who has a wide smile and a red face from all the laughing. "I love her more... Than I love my life..."