Countdown

It's 12 and you are laying on Joji's chest while watching the T.V. "Japan lives in the future." you laugh. "Shh... No one should know." laughs Joji. Lily and Joji's dad (Still don't remember his name! Someone help!!) are in the backyard waiting for the fireworks. "I was hoping your friends with the fireworks would come..." you sigh. "They have families of their own." explains Joji. 

"Was this a good year?" You ask. "Well... Duck did win and Hill didn't..." whispered Joji. (I know how some of you are Donald's supporters and Hillary supporters and some of you don't even have to care about this people! So let's forget that they exist for a moment. okay... Okay!) "I think that was the only worst part..." you think about it. "The terrorist acts..." adds Joji. "Okay! This wasn't so great!" you laugh. "Oh, it was." smiles Joji as he kisses you forehead.

Frank barks at the front door. "Someone came?" you ask. Joji shrugs. Soon someone knocks on the door. "Someone did come." smiles Joji. You get off his chest and sit on the couch. He opens the door to see three girls. "Hey!" she shouts into Joji's face. "Damn,..." you whisper. Frank runs back to your side. 

"Joji, I heard you came back and you look better." smiles the Asian girl.  You roll your eyes. "Remember? We had Middle School together?" asked the same girl. "It's New Years... You should be getting home and celebrating with family...Or friends..." smiled Joji as he tries to close the door. "Can't we celebrate with you?" asked the girl as she came in with her two other friends. 

"No... I have a guest right now..." whispered Joji. The girl looks at you. "Who are you?" she asked in a rude tone. "I am.... His girlfriend..." you answer with pride. The girl's eyes widen. "He Downgraded didn't he?" laughed the girl. Joji's face fills up with red. "Okay... And? She can be a 2 for you but she is solid ten to me. That's why I am the one dating her and not you!" shouted Joji as he pushed the girls outside. "For your information, You downgraded yourself!" shouts Joji as he closes the door. 

Your eyes widen, "What was that about?" you ask with a laugh. "I was defending you! Be happy!" laughed Joji. "I am." you laugh with him. 

The both of you guys keep watching normal T.V until it is 12:50. Joji switches the channel for the countdown. Joji's dad and Lily race into the room. "Outside it better!" shouted Lily. "Yeah!" winks Joji. "Why? It's cold outside?!" you shout. "Come on!" shouts Joji as he gets to sweatshirts and pulls you outside. 

You put on the sweatshirt. Lily has her phone to tell us the countdown. "What's so special about being outside?" you ask while hold Frank so he doesn't leave. "It's beautiful and the fireworks will soon come out." smiles Joji. 

"I had fireworks inside." smiles Joji's dad as he comes out with a few firework sticks. "I love those!" you shout. The ones you hold in your hand as they burn out. "We all do." smiles Lily. You sit on the floor with Joji and the firework's burn out in your hand. 

"10! 9! 8!" shouts the radio. "It was better outside." you smile. "Can we stand up for a second?" asked Joji. "Yeah sure." you smile as you get up with him. Lily has Frank right now. So Joji holds your right and as you hold the firework with the other. "Want a New Year's kiss?" asked Joji. "Excuse me?" you ask. "one!" shouts the radio. Joji kisses you right on the spot. 

Soon the Fireworks go off in the distant. You stop kissing Joji and look at Lily to see her with a camera. You smile huge. That's when Joji stops holding your hand. "What?" you turn back to him to see him on his knees. 

"I know, I promised you that we would date and that marriage wasn't going to be part of it... But god... If I lost you any time in the future I won't forgive myself!" Joji smiles big. "I think about you all the time, because you are either there with me making my day or making me worry. I think about you when you are not there by myself. Making videos with you not there by my side. Makes me miss you and worried that I won't see you at time soon. So... (Y/F/N) will you be mine forever? I must say I adore you and I cannot live my life without you. It would be long and deary." asked Joji. 

Your eyes and mouth are wide. You smile so hard. "Joji... I know I said no marriage... But for you.. I would break that deal." you smile huge. "I want to marry you!" you shout. Joji stands up and hugs you. He let's go of you for a second to put on the ring. You hug him one more time. "We have only been together for three months." you laugh. "You are worth it." smiles Joji. "Am I really?" you ask. "I would sell my soul to you... I already am." laughs Joji. 

"Just no kid." you laugh. "No Kid!" shouted Joji. "Yes kids!" shouts Lily. You roll your eyes. "We have Frank.." you whisper. "We have Frank!" shouted Joji. Lily rolls her eyes this time. You laugh. "This was the best year... And This year started off good." you smile. "I know... "whispered Joji. "So... When you going to drop the album?!" you shout. 

"Shut up." laughed Joji. "Drop the album god dammit it! I know it is ready!" you shout. "I have talked about this once, I love to play with the hearts and minds of my followers." laughs Joji. "Will it ever come out?" you ask. "It will... It will." smiles Joji. 

The Next day-- "I know a lot of you won't support us an a married couple. But I am ready to make a life with Joji... So, here's the video Lily took when he proposal to me!" you shout into the camera. You turn it off and start to edit it. Doesn't take much when you finally up load it. 

(I hope you enjoy the chapter,  I sure did! But seriously if anyone can help me remember the name of Joji's dad that I named him in this book. That will be so much help. Sorry if I offend you guys and your beliefs. But I don't know everything in this world.)