OTP

You wake up to see blue and stars all around you. Your right hand quickly covers your forehead as you feel pain expand through it. "God..." you whisper. 

Joji jumps out of nowhere, "Want some painkillers?" he asked quickly. You smile softly but then frown when you remember what happened last night. 

"Where is Katt?" you ask. "Why?" asked Jane getting up. "I want to ask her something..." you lie. "Whatever you wanted to tell her you can tell me." smiles Joji. 

You push him away. "I don't want to see you..." you muttered. "Why?!" shouted Joji. Your forehead feels with more pain as he shouts. 

"Sorry..." he whispers. "Just give me some painkillers and go away..." you order. Joji hands you some pills with a glass of water. You drink down the pills and lay back down on the bed. 

"(Y/N)..." whispers Joji. "Look... I understand why you left me... But don't talk to me until that stupid question isn't in your head no more..." you sigh and close your eyes. 

"That question needs an answer." said Joji in a serious tone. You sit up slowly and face him. "Ask the question..." you muttered. 

"Do you even love me?" asked Joji. His voice cracked half way. You cringe because you feel like he is going to cry. You close your eyes and remember everything you have been through with him. "I don't know..." you answer without knowing. 

Joji's jaw drops to the floor, "Oh... Okay..." whispers Joji. You cringe again hearing his voice answer softly back. "Hope... You feel... Better..." Joji goes back to his bed and leaves you with your own thoughts. 

You roll around your bed ever so often, "I am done..." you sigh and get up. Everyone else looks at you while Joji has his back to you. 

"I hate you!" You shout at his back. Everyone's jaw drop. " I hate the way you talk and the way you do your videos. I hate the way you get seizures. I hate it when you stare. I hate your long dumb fingernails and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it gets me sick. It even makes me vomit. I hate it, I hate it when you are right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when your not around and the fact that you weren't there last night. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit... Not even at all..." you cry and fall to your knees. 

Joji turns around. He has his phone and it is opened to an app with a microphone. 

"You know, that will become my ringtone from now on." he laughs. Your eyes widen but right away you laugh with him. "Jerk..." you laugh. 

Joji gets out of bed and hugs you. "My turn.... I love the way you talk and the way you are always there for me. I love the way you get jealous easily. I love it when you stare. I love you beautiful lushes hair and the way you can get me out of seizures. I love you so much it makes me blush and even better when it makes me fall over heels for you. I love it, I love it when you are wrong. I love it when you can't lie. I love it when you laugh and even better when you show your teeth. I love it when you are by my side and the fact you always find a way to be there for me.  But mostly I love the way I can't find anyway to hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit. Not even at all." you hear Joji. 

"Got it!" shouted Katt. 

"You know, I am going to make that my ringtone." you mock. "Jerk..." groans Joji. 

Ian gets up and pats Joji's back, "I hate it how you always find a way into each other's hearts." 

"I love it when you make me find hopes for love." mocks Chad. You giggle. 

Joji helps you up. "What made you say ALL those horrible things?" asked Joji. "They came out... Because I was saying it over and over in my head." you answer. 

"I sent it to your phone." informed Katt. "Thanks." you smile. 

Joji's phone rings. "I hate the way..." it starts but Joji quickly picks it up. "Yes?" he asked. "Now!" he shouts. "Ian! How much more until we arrive?!" asked Joji. "In an hour..." answered Ian. "Make it 30 minutes and I will make sure you get a girlfriend!" Begs Joji. 

"On it!" shouted Ian as he made his way to the driver's seat. "We will be there soon... Don't worry." Joji gets off the phone. 

"What happened?" you ask. "My dad.... He is in the hospital. They said it wasn't serious. So I wasn't worried. But this morning they told my mom that he is in dangerous health right now." explains Joji. 

You hug him, "Everything will be okay..." you say with hope in your voice. "Thank you.... But I don't think he will be..." whispers Joji. 

Soon you hear this heart skip a beat. You look at him in the eyes. "Look at me in the cock eye." you order crossing your eyes over. 

Joji looks down. "Oh my..." he starts to laugh. "Better..." you whisper. But soon you feel his body shake. Quickly he falls out of your hands and onto the floor. 

"Joji!" shouts Ian. He gets up quickly. "No! Get back on that chair and drive!" you order. "Why?!" shouted Ian. "He needs to get to his dad! That will help with the seizures!" you explain. 

Ian nods and sits back down. You sit next to Joji with Chad on your left and Max on your right. 

"How do you get him out of seizures?!" shouted Chad. 

You sigh and cough a little, than you start to whisper a song into Joji's ear. 

  "Valentines Day is creeping up on me
Still staring at you on my computer screen
Writing a fan fic in the middle of the night
Because, you know, this will bring us closer, right?
'You've never met them' the peasant cried
SHUT THE F**K UP B*TCH, DO YOU WANT TO DIE
I've told you before, are you deaf?
I've fallen in love with a GIF
OTP, we're my
OTP, baby you and me
We'd be so sexy
Bieber fever, one direction infection
Whatever floats your boat, whats your addiction
And you, tumblr, you make it so much worse
You make me feel the feels, RIGHT WHERE IT HURTS!
I'll love you always, I'll love you 5ever
I'll love you as much as I love nutella!
Maybe...
OTP, we're my
OTP, baby you and me
We'd be so sexy  

Joji stops shaking on the floor, "God... I think that gave me the cringe." he laughs. You roll your eyes and pinch his arm. "Ow!" he shouts. 

Check out, "We're my OTP" by Troye Sivan. It's such a nice song.