Sports

You go down to the lobby to see Joji, Max, Ian, and Calvin! You smile to each of them, "What are we going to play?" you asked. 

Joji starts to walk out, "Sorry... He kind of... Got mad..." whispered Ian. 

Max laughs, "Calvin... You know how to make someone mad." 

Calvin rolls his eyes, "Let's just go..." whispered Calvin. 

Everyone walks behind Joji who tries to block out everyone. You get tired of it and run up to him, "What happened?" you asked. 

"Calvin wants to do some shit and I don't want him too..." hissed Joji. 

You pause, "Do what?" you get too curious. 

"Nothing important..." whispered Joji. 

"You got mad... So it must be important." You wait for him to answer but instead, he starts to run. Everyone runs pass you. You start to run yourself. 

You reach a soccer field, "Calvin! You against me!" shouted Joji. Calvin laughs, "Bring it on!" shouted Calvin. 

"Ian, you are on my team!" shouted Joji.

 You sit down on a bench, "What's up with Joji...." you think. 

Calvin and Joji pass around the ball. You lay down and that's when the ball hits you on the side of the head. You close your eyes and try to ignore the pain but it gets the best of you, "I am going home!" You yell and run back home.

 You hear your name being yelled over and over. You don't go home though, you run to the bookstore. It's barely even 7. 

Robert is inside counting money. You enter the store, "Hey! (Y/N) what's up... Why is your whole face red?" asked Robert. You sit on the chair and cry. 

Robert just looks at you from afar, "What happened?" asked Robert.

"I am sorry... I just need to let out some tears." you wait till your tears dry up and you walk up to the counter. "I am tired... Of this whole Calvin and Joji thing... Then there is also Max..." Before you can finish.

 Robert stops you, "Who are all these boys?" he asked with a smile.

 You roll your eyes and smile, "God... I just... I don't know who to choose..." you whisper. 

"You should choose the one... Who makes you the happiest... Even if he isn't the cutest one... He will keep you happy forever." smiled Robert as he picked up the picture of his wife, "She kept me happy for... As long as I can remember... (Y/N)... Don't overthink it... Just choose." smiled Robert as he smiled at you and walks to the back of the store. 

You smile to yourself, "Thanks!" you shout. 

You walk outside to see Joji running towards you, "I am so sorry!" he said hugging you. You smile but soon a flashlight gets in your eyes.

"Joji, is this your girlfriend?" asked the news reporter. 

You ask yourself how this people know Joji. "Stop bothering me!" shouted Joji as he took your hand and leads you away from the reporter. 

"How do they know you?" you asked.

"You don't know... my whole life..." whispered Joji. 

You pull your hand out of his hold, "Tell me everything... Now!" you ordered. 

"I can't! If I do! You will just choose me over Calvin because of..." but before Joji could finish he stops himself.

 You laugh at yourself, "Why did I trust you..." you whisper and walk away.

 "Wait! (Y/N)!" Joji runs up and stops you. 

You pull your arm away. "Back off!" you shout.

"I am FilthyFrank!" shouted Joji at the top of his lungs.

You smile, "Nice try." you start to walk away and that's when two boys walk pass you to Joji, 

"Hey! Can we have a picture!" they shouted. You turn around to see Joji with a smirk.

 "See you around (Y/N)." He ignores you and takes the picture with the kids. You run to your apartment. 

You open your door and slam it close and run to your room and jump on your bed and crawl into a ball, "What just happened?!" you think about it. You get up and decide it's time for the internet to know your life: Big Huge Mistake.

You check to see that you have 3,000 subs. You smile and start to record. "Hello, there owls! Many of you would know me as Coconutowl but my real name is... (Y/N). Just about a year ago. I got out of hell aka college. I used to go to Harvard." You spin in your chair. "For many, you will be surprised and some will get jealous. I have to tell you, my college life was the worst. Now don't get me wrong. Harvard, best school out there! But when I got out of Harvard... I didn't go anywhere. my friends are doctors to high tech engineers. I now just work in a bookstore in New York." You sigh and laugh to yourself. "I don't have many friends... We all left Harvard without saying goodbye to each other. Now... I have some weirdo calling himself FilthyFrank next door and IDubbbzTv to help me out with my channel. Huge shout out to him! Thanks for making this possible! and Leafyishere who... I was able to make him read." You smile into the camera. "I guess what I am trying to say is... Life... Isn't always going to go the way you want it to go... BUT! You have to work with it! Why?! Because life is a Bi**h." you smile and sigh, "But anywho! Maybe in the future, I'll explain more about my life...But that's it for this video! If you want to see more about my life and how it turned out horrible hit that subscribed button and like! It helps a lot and means a lot! So see you next time! You owls and don't go Coco. Hoot you later!" you spin in your chair one last time and stop recording. 

You edit somethings and upload the video. You check in the comments section to see a comment, "FilthyFrank... says meet me outside at 8:30." You laugh at yourself. 

"This is going to be fun." You start your Zombie .Vs. Plants video and end it soon around 8.

 You reach level 20. "This video was longer than usual due to me trying to get all my feelings out, But that's it for today. Don't go Coco and hoot you later,  my beautiful owls." you wink and wave goodbye. 

You edit and upload again. "How would FilthyFrank know where I live?" you asked yourself. 

"Joji... Did say he was FilthyFrank but... They look so... Different..." you whisper to yourself. You shake it off and decide to go read. 

You sit on your couch and open the book Calvin gave you. 
"Come here," she said and I took a step forward. She hugged me, and the bags make it hard to hug her back, but if I dropped them I might wake someone. I could feel her on her tiptoes and then her mouth was right against my ear and she said, very clearly, "I. Will. Miss. Hanging. Out. With. You."

You get scared when You hear three knocks on your door, "Coming..." you sigh as you get up and walk to the door. You open it slowly and see FilthyFrank with a Ukulele. He plays it a little.

"Hello, there... Missy." He smiled. 

You laugh, "How do you know where I live?" you asked. 

"I just know." he takes out his hand. 

"I don't hang out with strangers..." you whisper. 

"Just come." he rolls his eyes. You look at Joji's door when you guys walk past it. 

"So... Do you like water?" he asked. 

You laugh. "Yes!"  

You guys arrive at a lake, "It's beautiful..." you whisper. "Let's go for a ride." smiled FilthyFrank as he pulled you to a swan boat. 

"We are going to die..." you whisper as FilthyFrank gets in.