Vans

You walk around the store, "Ready?" you ask Katt. "For what?" frown Katt. You show her the rows of shoes on the wall. "Shoes..." whispered Katt. "Come on... I was happy when you made me go to Forever 21." you complain. "Max was with a group of girls..." explained Katt as she fell into a chair. You sigh, "So was Joji. He was the spotlight... But here I am... Still happy." you smile. Katt sighs, "Give me a pair of pink and I will love you forever!" shouted Katt. You laugh and look around. 

"Can we have one of this in size 6.5." you ask one of the workers. He takes the shoe and goes into a small room. You walk back to Katt's side. "Want to go check out the shirts here?" you asked. Katt is in tears. "Oh no..." you think to yourself. 

"You okay?" you asked. "What if Max will want to break up because of those girls!" shouted Katt. The worker comes back and you take the shoe box, "Thank you..." you whisper. You show Katt the shoes, "Oh! My! God! They are perfect!" Katt shouted as she grabbed one of the shoes and put it on, "They are so comfortable..." whispered Katt. "Now there is the Katt, I know and love." you smile. 

"Would you like to try on any shoes?" asked the worker. You look around, "I will try those two." you point at one shoe that is all blue and another one that is all red. "Size (__)." you add. The worker goes into the back room. 

"About those shirts... Let's check them out!" exclaimed Katt. You nod your head. The worker comes back and hands them to you, "Thanks." you stand up. "Are you not going to try them on?" asked Katt. "Nah.." you point down at your shoes, "I already know, that they will fit." Katt gets up and follows you. 

"This is where you get your backpacks..." whispers Katt as she examine each pf the backpacks. "Yup." you smile. You get one of the backpacks down, "That one is cute." smiled Katt. "I was getting it for you." You laugh as you hand her the backpack. "Twins?" asked Katt as she pulled an exact same backpack from behind. "Yes!" you shout grabbing the backpack. 

You next go and check out the shirts, "I don't always get them from here..." you explain checking some of the shirts. "They... seem so cropped.." explained Katt. You walk to the boys side, "This seem... More perfect." you get some shirts and turn around to see Joji, Ian, Max and Chad walk in. 

You rush to Katt and hide in a corner. "They are here?" hissed Katt. You nod your head. Soon someone taps you, "I eat... I eat ass." you then heard the guys laugh. You laugh at Katt, "Go..." you whisper. With the shirt, you get it to an angle where it covers both yours and Katt's face. "You don't have to hide." said the voice. You rush towards the counter. 

"Please... Hurry..." you ordered. The worker scans everything fast. once more you feel someone tap on your shoulder, "I eat ass... 24/7..." repeated the voice. You hear the group of boys laugh. You turn on your camera and face towards Joji. "Hey." you smile. Joji's jaw drops, "You..." whispered Joji. You laugh and turn the camera off. You grab your bags and drag Katt out of the store. 

Joji follows you, "We can..." but you interrupt him, "We can talk about this tonight." you smile. You turn around and walk to Victoria Secret. Katt high fives you, "We did better than I thought." smiled Katt. You giggle and wait for Katt to get her stuff. 

You walk out of the store to see Joji in his regular clothes. He is signing and taking pictures with people. "Hey..." he smiles and waves hello. You pull on Katt's arm. "Look! I know you are mad..." Joji catches up to you and blocks your way. "I am not mad." you lie. "I know you are lying..." whispered Joji. "Not." added Katt. Joji rolls his eyes. "I want to spent time with Katt. So if you mind moving." you begged Joji. 

Max comes from behind Katt, "Hey!" he shouts. You roll your eyes, "This was a trap...Wasn't it..." you whisper. Katt hugs Max, "Hey!" she shouts back. Joji nods his head. "See you back home..." you whisper to Katt. Katt nods her head and walks away with Max. 

You look back at Joji, "This doesn't leave you off the hook..." you say in a serious tone. "I know that..." whispered Joji as he helped you with the bags. You guys make your way to the food court.

"What do you want to eat?" asked Joji. "I don't know..." you whisper looking at all the food stands. Joji points to a food stand, "I always eat from that one." informed Joji. You look over to see that it is a sushi stand. "Let's go than." you order. 

Joji orders for the both of you and pays while you wait at the table. Your phone rings though.

Katt: I am sorry for leaving you. Wasn't worth it. Max just took me home.
Dad: Can't wait till I finally see you.
Calvin: Where are you?

You look back up to see Joji, "It better taste good." you warned. Joji laughs, "It is pretty good." informed Joji. You take a bite, "You are right... It does taste good." 

You finish eating and head towards Max's car. "So... Katt went home with the boys..." you ask. "Yeah.. Max wanted to go home. But Ian dragged us here." informed Joji. "Don't lie!" you punch Joji. "Ow! No... I was serious...." Joji promised. "Sorry... But you did get a good amount of people around you." Joji giggles, "You look more cute when you are jealous." smiled Joji. You climb into the driver's seat, "Every girl looks cute when she is jealous." you mock Joji. "Preach!" shouted Joji. you roll your eyes and laugh. 

Joji's Point of View-- "God... Please tell me I didn't make her cry today. Like Max made Katt cry." I prayed inside my head.