Hike

You climb into the jeep with Joji, "Whatever happens... I don't want to die..." you laugh. Joji laughs as he takes out a camera. "Don't you want to blog?" asked Joji. You take the camera and turn it on, "Hello, there Owls!" you smile. "Today, Joji and me are with our friends, Ian and Max. We are out in the wild parts of Australia!" you shout. You turn the camera around to different places. You turn off the camera. "Thanks." you smiled. Joji give you a thumbs up and looks out towards the fields. 

You look around as well, "It's so...Plain..." you whisper. "Kangaroos!" shouts Max. You turn on the camera fast and take a video of the kangaroos. "Now... That is what I call beautiful..." you whisper. 

The jeep keeps going, "Don't you just love the view?" asked Chad as he pointed towards the plain view of dry grass and nothing alive around. "It's wonderful." you smile. Compare to New York just the world being quiet is beautiful. 

The jeep soon stops, "You can now walk the rest of the way." ordered the driver. You freak out. You were sweating even if you were riding a jeep. "Thank you." smiled Ella as she hopped off. You follow Joji and hop off the jeep. Joji takes your hand, "As long as you don't let go you will be okay." informed Joji as he started to walk. 

"So... Is this your first hike?" asked Ella. "Yes... My parents never had time for me... So my whole time was spent in books and in my room." you explained. "That's sad..." whispered Chad. "Yeah... That's what everyone thought... But for me it was actually fun." you smiled. "The world is a book... Those who don't read... Don't travel..." you hear Joji whisper. "Exactly! So I have been to many places!" you smile. "That's fun..." smiled Joji. 

"Is it fun... To travel in the real world?" asked Ella. "Yes! I have been to Japan... Such a beautiful place!" you explained. Ella nodded, "Max... I need to talk to you..." whispered Ella. Joji pulls you away. "Let's leave them." smiled Joji. 

"Do you ever want to get a tattoo?" asked Chad. ".... I really do!" you shout. "I want a compass on my left arm." you explained. "Why a compass?" asked Joji. "I really love to travel now. Traveling with you made me a whole different person... In a good way." you explained. "That's good." smiled Joji. "We should get her a tattoo before she leaves." smiled Chad. You pull on Joji's arm, "Can we?! Can we?!" you ask. "Why not.." smiled Joji. "better yet... You guys should get matching tattoos." smiled Chad. 

You look at Joji, "Matching tattoos...Please." you order. "but what if you choose Calvin and leave me?" laughed Joji. You roll your eyes, "That's just rude..." Chad nods his head in agreement. "Trust me, Chad, if you were dating her. it would only last one second because she is hard to understand." explained Joji. You elbow his stomach. "Why are you still with her then?" asked Chad. "Eh... She is fun." joked Joji. You elbow his stomach again. "okay...Okay... No more elbowing me." laughed Joji in pain. 

Joji's Point of View-- "It is actually worth dating her. She is amazing through my eyes." I thought to myself. 

Your Point of View-- "Why did you get tattoos?" you asked Chad. "Because I bet with the three stooges." laughed Chad. You laugh, "Poor you." you pat Chad on the back. "Honestly... Why bet when you are always wrong?" asked Joji. You push Joji, "Because Chad has confides in himself." you explain. "Okay... Want to bet?" asked Joji. "Bring it." you give Joji a cold stare. "We get matching tattoos.... IF, you walk the rest of the way without needing any help." smiled Joji an evil grin. You quickly let go of Joji's hand, "Your hand was sweating like crazy anyway." you huff and walk ahead of Joji. 

You see a building up a head, "Is that it?" you ask Ella. "Yes." laughed Ella. You start to run towards the building. "I have never sweat this much in a life time..." you whisper to yourself. You open the door and fresh air hits you, "God..." you whisper falling to the cold floor. 

"Excuse me miss... But you need to keep walking." you hear a familiar voice say. You look up to see Joji. "You won also." said Joji rolling his eyes. Chad helps you up, "I won!" you shout. "We can get tattoos, when you are ready to get one." smiled Joji. "I am ready..." you whisper still sweating. "Good, now I just washed my hands. So they aren't sweating... Mind holding my hand." smiled Joji as waved his hand in front of your face. You quickly take it, "I missed holding your hand." you smile. "I missed holding your hand more." laughed Joji. 

You walk into a room, "What are we doing here?" you ask Joji. Joji sits on a couch next to Chad. "Just get ready." winked Joji. You sit next to him. Soon a women came out, "What are we doing today?" asked the women to Ella. "The super pack." smiled Ella. The women smiles and walks into a room. 

You look at Joji, "What are we doing?" you ask. Soon you feel a small baby hugging you. You look down to see a koala. "Oh my god!" you scream. Joji and Chad have their phones out and take a photo. Joji shows you the photo he too, you have wide eyes and your jaw wide open. You laugh while holding the koala. "Her name is Sara." smiled the women. You frown and look at the koala to remember Sara from the bookstore. You hug Sara tight and hand her to Joji. 

Joji holds it for a while and hands it to Chad, "Why did you frown?" asked Joji. "I just.... I will explain later..." you say trying to hold in your tears. Soon you felt small feet on your lap. You look down to see a baby alligator. "God... Please don't kill me..." you whisper. 

The women stop passing animals. Ella stands up, "Hopefully, you had a great time. Now let's head home. You stand up and head to the car, "So... Why were you crying?" asked Joji. "Sara... Was the name of the women who was married to Robert... She was like a mother to me..." you explain. "But she died..." you add on. Joji hugs you, "I am sorry for your lose..." whispered Joji. You stand, crying into Joji's chest. 

Soon without knowing you were home. Robin was sitting in the front looking at the front yard with Katt. Slipping on some lemonade. "Hey!" you smile at Katt. She waves back. "You took my job." you frown at Robin. "She needed some company so... I gave her some." shrugged Robin. You look back at Katt, "You okay?" you asked. But before Katt could answer Max comes from behind, "I want to talk..." whispered Max as he took Katt's hand and walked into the house. "Wow...." you whisper. "I think Max got the talk from his mother..." whispered Robin. 

Joji comes soon, "Let's go upstairs." smiled Joji. He takes your hand and walks inside. You walk into the room, "You know this whole social media thing isn't my thing..." you whisper uploading some pictures to Instagram and Twitter. "It isn't my thing either... So I just post memes." laughed Joji. You laugh with him. Soon your phone rings, you check it.

"Joji sent a picture." 

You know you just can show me right now. Joji shakes his head no. You open the message to see a beautiful view of the airplane arriving at Australia. "This is beautiful..." you whisper. You look up to see Joji pointing his phone at you. "What?" you asked. "Just taking a video so you remember this moment." smiled Joji. 

Joji's Point of View-- "I have never felt so happy

Joji's Point of View-- "I have never felt so happy..." I thought to myself.